Chapter 12

Giselle's POV

I fluttered my eyes open trying to adjust to the sunlight that was seeping through the blinds. Niall's arms were wrapped around me tightly; there seemed no way out. I grabbed his wrists and pulled them away from my body, hoping he wouldn't wake up. He stirred a bit, but not enough so that he woke up. I went inside the bathroom and remembered that I wasn't in my room so I had no toothbrush. Instead, I decided on making Niall breakfast and going up to my room to go get cleaned up. I got out some ingredients and made pancakes with scrambled eggs and turkey bacon. I put his breakfast on a plate and covered it with plastic wrap so it wouldn't lose heat. I looked through the drawers for a pen and paper and wrote a small note to Niall telling him where I'd be if he wakes up. After I wrote the note I tiptoed to the door and closed it quietly behind me.

I took out my room key and tried opening the door, but couldn't because there was something behind it making it hard to open completely. I squeezed through the crack and see what's behind the door. A small brown box with string tied to it. Attached to the string was a white card. I opened it and saw a note:

We're so sorry about the way we treated you last night. We hope you'll forgive us? Here's some flowers and sweets to cheer you up! Hope you like them! - Liam, Louis, and Zayn xx.

P.S. Liam likes you! -Louis :) X

P.S. P.S. No I don't. -Liam

P.S. P.S. P.S. He's just kidding. ;) -Louis X

P.S. P.S. P.S P.S. No I'm not! -Liam :)

P.S. P.S. P- Sorry, Louis' being a douche right now.- Lol no I'm not I'm just being honest! ;)- Uh no you're not- Oh shut it won't you Li- Ugh sorry, I finally got the pen away from Louis. Please forgive us. -Love the boys. X- Especially me! -Louis ;)

Oh. these boys never fail to make me laugh. I set the box on my bed and strip my clothes off to take a shower. I lather and rinse my hair, then scrub and rinse my body. I also shave, because hairy pits aren't exactly attracting. I wrap a towel around my body after I'm done and tie my hair into a side braid hoping it will turn into soft waves after my hair dries. I throw my dirty clothes into the hamper and grab clean clothes. I really don't have a wide range of outfits to choose from. I only brought stuff that fit in my backpack. I needed to go shopping really bad. Unless, I wanted to be seen wearing the same outfit more than once a week. Which, I didn't. I just needed the money to go shopping so I needed a job. I find it amazing that I don't have to pay anything for staying here. It's so nice, elegant. But then of course I'm waiting for someone to foster me. Niall is, too, so that means we could be split at any moment. That reminds me, the interview with Michael on the news about me was weeks ago! I wonder what happened to him. Then it hit me. Izzy. I totally forgot about Israel! How selfish am I? I've been living here like a fucking princess living the life, pretty much with a boyfriend while Israel has been at Michael's house probably doing chores! I need to go get him. Like now. I brush my teeth and grab my room key, then head out the door.

Niall's POV

I woke up and Giselle wasn't there. I checked everywhere, but still wasn't anywhere to be found. I went into the kitchen to get something to eat since it was already too late to get breakfast downstairs. I saw a plate with food served on it and a note on the side. I opened it up to read it.

Went to go tidy up! Made you breakfast, enjoy. Be back soon! :) -Giselle xx.

I grabbed a fork from the drawers and dug in. I was starving. Giselle actually cooks extremely good. Well, I bet Michael made her cook for him all the time so she was used to it. I still cringe at the sound of his name. He hurt my princess. She shouldn't even be treated like a princess she should be treated like a queen. I kept eating and then heard a knock at my door. The knocks kept coming faster and faster.

"I'm coming! Hold on!" I opened the door to see a very stressed Giselle. She walked in my room and started pacing around running her hands through her hair. Everything happened so fast.

"Giselle, w-what's wrong?" I asked stuttering a bit. The nerves were attacking me. She bit her lip and widened her eyes.

"Izzy. We have to go get Izzy. Now!" She opened the door and walked down the hallway. I quickly grabbed my sweater and room key and followed her out.

Giselle's POV

I was walking down the street when I saw the park I had slept in when the officer found me.

"Follow me. I know exactly where it is." Everything looked much different at daytime. I tried bringing back memories about the day that Michael kicked me out. Trying to remember the roads and alleyways I walked past by. We were now only a few houses away from Michael's. I stopped in my tracks and faced to look at Niall.

"I'm nervous," I brought my hand up and showed him how bad I was shaking. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head.

"Everything's going to be fine babe. I got your back if anything bad happens." I nodded and started walking towards his house. Niall right behind me. My palms were getting sweaty. My heart was beating faster. My heartbeats getting louder. I swear I thought Niall could hear them.

There I was. I found myself in front of Michael's house again. I should've just taken Izzy with me when I left. I peeked through a window. Michael was being a bum and was sitting on the couch watching the telly. Izzy was in the kitchen scrubbing the floors. My face softened when I saw him. My poor baby. How could I ever leave him with this monster? I tried tapping on the window, but he didn't hear me. The TV must've been on too loud. I walk towards the back door and see that it is unlocked. I look at the door knob and twist it. The door finally opens and I'm in.

Edited: 4/16/14