Chapter 63

Giselle’s POV

I yawn as I sit up on the bed and stretch my arms over my head. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and glance at the clock. My vision is fuzzy but it quickly clears up. 7:34, shit. I practically jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. Niall comes in no later.

“What are you doing up so early?” He asks. His voice is hoarse.

“I’m going to be late for work if we don’t hurry. Do you think you can get ready in less than ten minutes?” I ask. He curtly nods. “Okay, can I borrow one of your shirts today? I would wear mine, but I don’t have any extra clothes.” Niall just nods again.

“You know, you should really keep some clothes over here just in case this ever happens again,” he groans. "And what are you even wearing? Are those my boxers?” A blush creeps upon my cheeks.

“Yeah, that would be disgusting if I wore the same underwear I had yesterday,” I scrunched my nose. He tossed me his smallest shirt and waved me off.

“Whatever, I’m going to go get ready,” he said walking off. Just then the door opened and slammed shut.

“Niall! You’re actually up early for once!” I heard Liam’s voice boom through the apartment. I quickly pulled on my jeans and Niall’s shirt on. I brushed my hair and decided to just let it dry to its natural state.

“Niall!” Zayn’s voice yelled this time. I awkwardly walk out of the bathroom and look at what the boys are up to. Both Liam and Zayn are hugging Niall in a group hug.

Finally, Louis comes through the door carrying a whole bunch of grocery bags.

“Alright, yeah, thanks for the help lads!” Louis said sarcastically. He dropped all the bags on the floor causing some oranges to roll out of the bag. “Ex-wife!” Louis yells as he catches my eye. I smile sheepishly and wave awkwardly. He comes running to me, but he ends up stepping on the orange and slips on the ground with a loud thud. The boys automatically start laughing and teasing him. I made my way over to Louis and giggled a little.

“Hey Lou,” I greeted giving him a kiss on the cheek and helped him stand up. I threw away the squished orange and grabbed a napkin to swipe up the remaining juice. When I got back Louis was holding his cheek where I had kissed him.

“Yeah, laugh all you want lads, but I got a kiss from a really pretty girl!” Lou stuck out his tongue teasingly. Niall huffed.

“Watch it, Lou,” he warned. Louis put his hands up in mock surrender. Zayn then grabs my shoulder and pulls me into his chest. My head rests there and I inhale his familiar scent. He kisses the top of my head and then messes up my wet hair. I giggle and try to do the same, but he runs away clear over to the other side of the room. I sigh, giving up.

“Why didn’t you tell us you were going to be here?” Liam asked.

“It was a sudden thing. I didn’t even know I was coming here yesterday,” I laugh. “I have to go though. And as much as I would love to stay here with you guys I have to go work,” I sigh. They nod.

“Niall told us you got the job, congrats!” Zayn said. I thanked him.

“Can you come over tonight, though? After you’re done working?” Louis asks. I shrug.

“I’ll see what I can do,” I smile.

“Well, I’m the one taking her to work. Promise me you won’t do any harm to my apartment?” He asked the boys. Zayn and Louis rolled their eyes and waved him off. “Liam?” He asked him.