Chapter 51

Giselle's POV 

"Um, can I get a Screaming Orgasm," I ask the middle aged lady behind the counter. 

"And I'll have a Penis Shooter please," Ashton adds. 

"Alright, is this some kind of sick joke?" She eyes us suspiciously. 

"Um, no?" Ashton says, making it sound more like a question. 

"Alright, where are the cameras? Am I being Punk'd?" she says again, looking around. 

"Is there a problem, Elda?" A young man in a red apron and a tag that read Jimmy. 

"Yes, these young people ordered drinks that I have no idea what they are," she replies. 

"What was it you wanted?" Jimmy asks. 

"A Screaming Orgasm and a Penis Shooter," I say, giggling. He nods. 

"Ah yes, we'll get you your drinks! Sorry Elda, we forgot to tell you about the secret menu and the drinks there are in it," he shrugs while he prepares our smoothies. He puts fruits in the blender along with some ice and yogurt and once they're done he pours the liquid into separate cups. He seals the lid on and slips straws one either of our cups then hands it to us. 

"There you go, sorry about the mishap. Old people you know how they are," Jimmy leans closer to whisper the last part. 

"Hey! I heard that!" Elda retorts and both Ashton and I laugh waving at the peculiar workers. 

"Did you see her face?" Ashton says, laughing. I nod as I tilt my head back in laughter. 

"She was probably thinking that Ashton Kutcher would come out of somewhere with a camera crew and microphone in hand!" I add. 

"Why did he have to have the same name as me? It makes me feel like my name is so common," He pouts. 

"Well, if it makes you feel any better then I feel like my name is common too," I take a sip out of my drink. "Wow! This smoothie tastes amazing!" I exclaim.

"Would you say perhaps it makes you have a screaming orgasm?" Ashton smirks. I slap his chest.

"You cheeky bastard!" I laugh. He smiles and takes a sip of his drink. 

"Whoa, this is actually pretty good!" He beams. 

"Would you say perhaps it makes your penis shoot?" I get back at him. He chokes on his smoothie. 

"Giselle!" He scolds. 

"What?" I ask, innocently. 

"I didn't know you could think that way," Ashton laughs shaking his head.

"Oh, you don't know much about me," I reply.

"Is that so?" He asks, and I nod. "What a shame, and to think you told me every little secret you had." He shakes his head and I laugh. "I guess I should start to get to know you better then," he smiles his perfect smile, making his dimples visible on his cheeks. 

"I guess you should," I laugh. "So where to?" I ask. 

"The lake," he simply says. 

"I don't have the appropriate clothing though!" I say.

"You don't have to. We're going skinny dipping," He smirks. 

"What!? When were you going to tell me about this!? I am not going skinny dipping with you!" I defend. He chuckles. 

"I'm kidding love, but be honest... skinny dipping is on your bucket list," He winks. 

I don't respond, because I know what he says is the complete and utter truth.