Chapter 66

Giselle's POV

Today is supposed to be a hectic day. We are going to go school shopping for supplies and some new clothes for everyone and later on Niall and I are going to go check out our dorms at the building close to our uni. The whole family is heading off downtown to go shopping. Niall is tagging along with us. Ashton couldn't make it because he said he had to go visit his parents and couldn't go any other day since he was going to be busy going back to school and everything. 

It really is surreal that summer has come and gone so fast. It seemed just like yesterday when I was still stuck in school sitting on my desk which had gum stuck underneath it. 

Niall decided that he would shop with Harry since he wants to look as "hip" as him. I never really understood that. Gemma, Izzy, and I are shopping together which left Anne by herself. We told her to join us, but she said she was tired and just wanted to sit down at the food court.

We walked into a store filled with guy clothes for Izzy. He asked if he could pick out his clothes since he never really got to pick them out. MIchael would just hand us whatever was there. He said he wanted to be able to express himself through his clothing, so I let him choose his own clothing. The only condition being that I could tell him to put horrendous clothes back on the rack. He agreed and we started picking out clothes for him. 

He got new shoes which he really needed. Not only new shoes, but the shoes that he has been longing for a while now. He also got some new graphic tees and some new pants. After we started shopping for our clothes. Izzy would be the one to tell us if the clothes looked good on us when we tried them on. I got new crop top shirts, high-waisted shorts, and some cute shoes since Gemma told me I needed to start dressing more girly. 

When we got back to the boys they were waiting in the food court along with Anne. 

"What took you guys so long?" Harry asked obviously annoyed with how long we spent in the stores. He glanced down at our bags and raised an eyebrow. "You guys have some serious issues that need to be fixed."

"Boys," Gemma scoffs. "They never understand."

"Are you girls hungry? We've been waiting for you so we could go ahead and eat. These boys have been starving themselves for over an hour!" Anne says. We nod and Niall helps me with some of my bags. 

"Why didn't you just text us?" I ask. Harry's eyes widen. 

"We did! You guys never answered our texts or calls!" he says throwing his hands up. 

"Oh, shut it you wanker. I'm hungry, let's go eat," Gemma slaps the back of Harry's head playfully which causes Niall to snort out a laugh. I swat his arm. 

"Ow! What was that for?" he stops laughing and rubs his now red arm. I shrug. 

"I don't know? She started it!" I defend, pointing towards Gemma. Gemma scoffs in disbelief. 

"You bitch!" 

"Gemma!" Anne scolds. 

"We're just kidding Mummy, see?" Gemma says pulling me in for a hug. Anne just nods. "I will slice your boobs off," Gemma threatens in my ear and my eyes grow wide. She just laughs it off and sets her bags on an empty table. 

"Are you guys nervous for your first day of uni?" Anne asks. I nod my head along with Niall. And Harry just shrugs. 

"It's just like the first day of school," he mutters. 

"Not it's not! You have to move out of your house and meet new people that are in the same classes as you are in, which aren't even that many classes to begin with. Then you have to have a roommate as well. And who knows, maybe you'll get the really chunky, annoying guys who never cleans up his mess," Niall butts in. 

"Wow," Gemma simply says. Niall gives her an odd look. "You are extremely nervous."

"Well," Niall shrugs. 

"Trust me, it's not that bad," Gemma says. You can visibly see Niall getting calmer. "You just get your head flushed down the toilet." Niall gets riled up again. "Kidding," Gem shakes her head. "God, you take everything so seriously." 

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally time to go and check out campus along with our dorms, and, if we were lucky, our roommates as well. 

"I got room number 101," I say. "What did you get?"

Niall gets his wallet out and takes out a key. He reads the small tag on the key-chain.

"Room number 509," Niall states, scrunching up his nose. "It's so far away from you," he pouts. I'm quick to kiss it away though.

"Well, they did a very well job at separating the boys and the girls, that's for sure!" I beam, sarcastically. Niall groans.

"That means in order for me to go to your room I have to walk long ways," he whines. I swat his arm. 

"You're being so whiny today," I mumble. 

"You're being so aggressive," he sticks out his tongue while he rubs his arm once again. 

"You can't be around these premises anyway, so what's the point?" I ask as we walk down the corridor. We stop at the door that reads 101 in bold. I fumble with the keys and finally get the door to open. 

"Whoever said anything about being in the premises?" Niall says, he begins kissing my lips.

"That's the same thing!" I defend. NIall just ignores me and continues to give me feverish kisses. "Niall..." He hums against my neck causing tingles to spread throughout that area. "My roommate can walk in any second," I say trying to push him off. 

"No, she won't. She's already been here," he states. I furrow my eyebrows.

"How do you know that?" I ask. He glances around the room. 

"Well, first of all, half of the room has been decorated and second of all, the top bunk is made. By the way, the top bunk is the best," Niall says.

I give him a weird look and he laughs as he pecks my nose. I bring my face a little more upward and kiss his lips gently. He peppers my neck with kisses. His cold hand reaches under my shirt where my warm skin connects with his cold one. He runs his hand up and down until he finally grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head. 

He reconnects our lip and now it's my turn to take off his shirt. I run my hands on his now exposed abdomen and feel every rough formed muscle underneath his smooth skin. 

"Wait, Niall," I try to get his attention again. He grunts and looks at me with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?" Niall asks. I shake my head and bite my lower lip. 

"Nothing, it's just, you're not ready yet. I don't want you to regret this and—"

"No, I'm done waiting. I'm ready and I want you to take me. As long as it's you, I'm ready. I love you."

He removes his finger from my lips and begins kissing me again...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry loves! Had to stop it right there! I'm sorry for the painful, long wait. I've been updating Bruiser a lot lately. This is short I know! Sorry! And by the way, only 2 chapters left of this story, unbelievable. 

And sorry for the cliffhanger. Smut. Next chapter. Be prepared.