Chapter 47

Giselle's POV 

I don't go back home until later that night, around 11. When I do, I quietly walk through the front door; hoping that no one would see me. I fail miserably when I almost trip on a stair and Anne gives her attention to the source of the sound. 

"Giselle! Oh my God! Where were you?" Anne says, running up to hug me. It's not like I ran away again? At least not in my world.

"I went to go see my mum," I shrug. Anne looks confused.

"Mum?" she asks.

"I went to her gravestone," I reply, starting to walk away. 

"Oh, wait Giselle!" I turn my attention to her. "Here, you're on the family plan now," Anne says, tossing me an iPhone and its charger. I examine it and then smile at her before walking away into my room.  I'm confused. Is she mad or? All I know is that I don't want to worry about that right now. I'm exhausted and if I want to look my best when I see the lads tomorrow I need to get some shut-eye. 

Everyone else has fallen asleep and I feel bad, because that means Anne was waiting for my arrival since she went into her own room as well. I change into Ashton's pajama pants that I took earlier and into a loose band t-shirt. I brush my teeth and get under the covers of my bed that I missed for the past few days. I decide to get used to the iPhone Anne gave me so I didn't have to do it in the morning. It's quite easy to use and everything on there is obvious to use. The first contact I type in is Niall, but I set his name as Prince Charming xx. Next, I type in Ashton's contact and put his name as Cheeky Bastard :). I contemplate on putting Harry's number in there but don't do it. He already bothers me enough in real life and I don't need him to be doing it in a cyber life either. I decide that I'll put everyone's contact in later and just go to sleep, but before I go to sleep I text Niall.

To: Prince Charming xx

Goodnight babe, I got a phone. Finally! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you (: Sweet dreams xx 

I don't wait for him to answer back and go to sleep. 

In the morning I look through my phone and find a new text from Niall.

From: Prince Charming

Princess! Finally, took you long enough. :P I'm picking you up at noon! Be ready! Love you xx

I look over to the clock and it reads 9:43. I lazily get up from my bed and drag myself to the bathroom. I turn on the water in the shower and brush my teeth while the water gets warm enough. I run my fingers under the water to see if it's warm enough. Once it is, I strip my clothes off and hop in the shower. My muscles tense at the contact of the water, but soon relax under the warm, soothing water. I try to wash out everything that happened yesterday. What if Anne questions me about it? She would've asked me yesterday though. Maybe Harry explained it all? I hope so. I can't ruin Izzy's chance at actually having a family that's not damaged. 

I hop out of the shower and tightly wrap a towel around my body. I brush my hair and gather the dirty clothes on the floor and throw them in the hamper. I change into some white washed high waisted shorts and navy shirt that had Endless Summer printed on the front of it. I ended my outfit by slipping on some brown ankle cuff sandals and putting a small bag with fringe around my shoulder. I decided to go with a hairstyle that yelled casual, but classy. I braided a single strand on each side of my head and then put all my hair up in a ponytail. Then, I proceeded to braid the entire hair and wrap it around itself to create a braided bun. I pulled out some strands on the side to frame my face and then was pleased with the outcome of the entire outfit. I put on minimal makeup, just some mascara and thin line of eyeliner will do with a swipe of lip-gloss. When I went back into my room I glanced at the clock which now read 11:29. I quickly gathered anything I needed and put them inside the small pouch I had resting on my hip.