Chapter 21

I look down at my throbbing wrist that is now marked with red spots from the pressure of Niall's hand.

"So, where do I take you?" Liam asks, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I can't go home. Niall will probably be looking for me there. I shouldn't of gave him the spare key I had," I said, walking towards Liam's car.

"My place it is," Liam said, smiling down at me.

"Liam... are you sure abo-" he cuts me off.

"Don't worry about it love, it's fine. You can even spend the night if you want. I'll sleep on the couch."

"I'll stay on one condition..."

"And that is?" Liam asks raising his eyebrows and opening the car door for me to get in. I step inside the vehicle.

"I get to sleep on the couch," a smirk forms on my lips as Liam shuts the door. He walks to the other side of the vehicle and gets in the car.

"Fine," he says, me doing a little victory dance. "But," he adds, "I get to sleep on the floor. I don't like the idea of me sleeping somewhere much more comfortable than my guest." 

"Ugh, you're so stubborn! Alright fine you win," my words coming out more of a slur. Liam laughs and shakes his head.

"Have you been drinking too much?" 

"Yes. No. Maybe so? Just a itty bitty bit," I say, pinching my fingers to show the amount I drank. He looks amused. Ugh, my head is pounding.

Niall's POV 

Shit. I fucked up really bad this time. I knew I shouldn't of kissed the red head, but I got caught up in the moment. I couldn't think straight. Seeing Giselle kiss Liam hurt so fucking bad. I can't blame her for doing it. I did the same thing. Even worse, it was with a random girl in a club. I know Liam likes Giselle. To be honest, they'd be perfect for each other. They're both kind. He would treat her so much better than I ever would. I told Giselle that I wouldn't hurt her and here I go doing the complete opposite of that. 

"Fuck!" I cuss to myself, running my hands through my hair, tugging at the roots. 

What should I do? I know that if I go searching for her now she'll end up getting mad at me even more and won't want to speak to me. I have no clue what to do. Where the hell did she go? I see Zayn sitting on a stool talking to some girl. I walk towards them, interrupting their conversation.

"Hey, umm... you don't possibly know where Giselle and Liam went do you?" I ask, scratching the back of my head. He shakes his head, oblivious to the whole thing.

"No, sorry man. I didn't even know they left," he said, shrugging his shoulders and pressing his lips into a thin line. I bite my nails, a habit I've had ever since I was little.

"Alright, thanks anyway mate," I say, patting his back. He just nods.

Ugh. I don't know if I should go look for her. I'm afraid I'll cause more drama.

Giselle's POV 

When we get back to the department, my head is still pounding with that vicious headache. When will it go away! Liam opens the door into his room and lets me walk in. It's nice and tidy. It smells like... well, Liam. Which is a really good scent. 

"I'm going to text Zayn and tell them that we left," Liam said, throwing his keys on the kitchen counter and taking out his phone out of his front pocket. I lie down on the couch and grab a pillow to cover my face. My head fucking hurts. If I knew that getting drunk was this bad then I would've never done it.

Fuck. I totally forgot that Izzy was over at Louis' room. How great of a sister am I, huh? I really need to get my shit together. I haven't been very responsible. If Izzy saw me this wasted, that'd be a bad example to show him. I don't want him to end up like me.

"Okay, he understands," Liam said, moving my feet over so he could sit and then putting my legs over his laps. 

"Liam, can I use your phone? I need to call Louis," I asked, removing the pillow from my head.

"Yeah of course. In the meantime I'll get you some painkillers because it sure looks like your in pain," he said with a light chuckle. He grabbed his phone and tossed it to me. I dialed in Louis' number and waited for the rings to stop ringing. 

"Hello?" Louis' voice said through the phone.

"Hey Louis, everything alright?" I asked, tapping my nails on the counter.

"Yeah! Everything's great! Izzy's asleep, do you want me to wake him up or..."

"No! I was actually going to ask you if he could stay the night. I'm completely wasted and I don't want to set a bad example for him if he sees me like this."

"I understand, of course he could spend the night," he says, sighing. I almost feel bad.

"Thanks Louis, did I ever tell you you're the best? If I haven't you are. I owe you big time!" I say, looking over at Liam who is now reading a book. 

"Thanks, it really is no bother. We love having him around," I almost forgot that Eleanor was there.

"Thanks again, love you!" I say before ending the call.

I look over at Liam and he peeks above the book.

"Your painkillers and water are on the counter," he says before returning to his book.

"Thanks," I go over to the counter and plop the painkillers in my mouth then gulping down the water. Hopefully this eases my pain.

Niall's POV 

I sit hopelessly at the club trying to sober up but it's no use. I wait for Zayn, but he's been talking to that blonde all night. He looks down at his phone then at me. He whispers something to the blonde and she nods. He slowly starts making his way towards me.

"I shouldn't be showing you this, but if you really want her to be yours... I'd go after her," he says, before showing me a text on his phone.

From Liam: 

Hey lad, I forgot to tell you that me and Giselle left. You were too busy talking to that blonde. Hope everything's alright. We're at my place, she's staying the night. DON'T TELL NIALL.

What? She's staying the night at Liam's? I can't let this happen. I'm going after her, fuck it. 

"Thanks dude, you're a good friend," I say nodding to Zayn, he smiles and I run off. 

I run to go find Giselle.

A/N: Sorry it's so late. I kept getting distracted! OOOOOH SOME GOOD BEEF IS COMING UP. Hope you like this update! Thanks for reading, I love you (: xx