Chapter 20

Giselle's POV

I slipped in my beautiful new blue dress. I tried reaching to pull up the zipper, but since I'm petite I can't do many things.

"Hey, Niall?" I yelled from my small bedroom.

"Yeah?"

"Can you zip up my dress, please?"

"Yeah, of course!" He said, hurrying towards me. I lifted my hair so that he could have easy access to the zipper. His fingers ran across my skin giving me goosebumps as he pulled the zipper up my dress.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"No problem. Anything else before I leave into the living room?"

"No. I think I got everything. Thanks though," I said, as he walked out of the room.

I quickly curled my hair and put my hair up in a half ponytail. I curled my eyelashes and then thought about putting mascara on. I decided not to, I didn't want to go through the trouble of worrying if my makeup is smeared and then taking it off is just terrible. Some of the reasons why I hate makeup. Instead I put on some chapstick with a red tint to give my pale lips some color. I put on my white lace flats since I didn't want to get tired throughout the day in high heels. Besides, it suits my dress well. I got some pads and shoved them in a small clutch and walked out the room.

"Hey, I'm ready," I called out while Niall was putting on a red T-shirt that formed his muscles very well. He had on some black jeans and white converse on along with the T-shirt. I have to say I love his outfit today.

"Alright let me just get my keys so we can-" he stopped talking as he turned around, eyeing me. "Wow, you look... you look stunning!" He cleared his throat.

"Thanks, so do you!" He looked down at what he was wearing and smiled back.

"Izzy! You ready to go to Louis' room?" Niall said, while grabbing his jacket off the coathanger. 

"Yeah, can I take these board games with me?" He asked, pointing to the board games in a pile on the ground.

"Yeah, of course buddy!" Niall said in return.

We grabbed all our needs and walked down a couple halls until we were in front of Louis' room. 

What did Eleanor look like? Well I was going to see her right now. If I don't like her then there is no way that I'm letting Izzy stay with her. I trust Louis, but if Eleanor is there I can't help but think that they're going to be making out the whole time and not paying attention to Izzy at all. 

Niall knocks on the door. We wait a few seconds until we are greeted by a pretty girl with brown hair and a white smile. She is literally drop dead gorgeous! Louis has some game with the ladies. 

"Hi my name's Eleanor, I'm Louis' girlfriend," she says, embracing me into a hug. Huh ok. Once she let go she gave Niall a hug. I get jealous at first, but then remember that she has a boyfriend inside the room.

"I'm Giselle and this is Izzy."

"And I'm Niall." 

"Nice to finally meet you guys! Louis talks about you guys a lot! Come in, come in!" she says, opening the door wide enough for us to get in. Inside there is a Louis sitting on the couch watching the telly.

"Giselle!!!!!!!" Louis screams, also embracing me into a hug. Damn what is with these hugs? 

"Hey, Louis," I giggle, rolling my eyes.

"How's my ex-wife doing?" He says, playfully punching me in the arm.

"Ex?"

"Yeah ex! As in not anymore! Eleanor is my wife now," he says, smiling and looking over at Eleanor who is now blushing.

"No, I mean ex? I was never your wife in the first place home skillet," I say, laughing at my use of words. Louis put his hand over his heart as if he was hurt. I rolled my eyes and punched his arm.