Chapter 18

Giselle's POV

When I wake up I find myself lying on my warm, comfy bed. Oh how I missed it. I hated laying on that bed. It felt like the pillows were filled with newspaper and the blankets made me itch all over.

I get up off the bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I stumble across a few things, I guess I'm not that lucid in the mornings. What am I saying? I've never been a morning person. I walk into the bathroom and suddenly had an urge to pee. You know that feeling when you don't have to pee at all then ten minutes later you feel this urgent need for the toilet? Yeah, it was one of those times. Well anyway, guess what? It's that time of month. Just what I needed. I mean I just got shot, I don't need to lose anymore blood! Come on man!

After brushing my teeth, changing, and fixing my hair in a cute up-do, I walk to the kitchen and search the cabinets for pain killers. Yup, those cramps are kicking in.

Wait... where's everyone? Where's Niall? Where's Izzy?! What the actual fuck, they're all gone and it's barely 8 A.M. And it's Saturday!

I go to the kitchen table and grab an apple, biting a chunk off of it and chewing slowly. There was a note attached to the keys and some dollar bills on the counter.

Giselle,

Went to the park with Izzy because he wouldn't stop bothering me about being bored. Here's some money if you need anything. Love you :) xx

- Niall xx.

How sweet, he took Izzy to the park? Aw. I grabbed the keys and a sweater and headed out the door.

By the time I was at the store, my whole cart had been filled with junk food. Damn. Now I see why people say that girls that are on their periods crave everything. I emptied the cart feeling guilty since the money didn't come out from my own wallet. I ended up getting two bags of chips, cookies, and toiletries for my... needs.

As I set the items on the counter, I saw the cashier eyeing me. I felt pretty uncomfortable and tried to shrug it off, but she kept looking at me. Why does she keep staring? Then, it finally clicked. She was one of the the girls that helped that one girl that said Niall was her boyfriend beat me up. She was the girl that punded my head against the concrete and punched me over and over until I was unconscious. A pit was growing in my stomach. I felt dizzy. Anger rushed through my veins. I wanted to hurt her like she hurt me, but I know that wouldn't be the right decision.

"What? Wishing you looked like me?" She said, smirking and coughed out a laugh.

"Actually that's the last thing I'd wish for, I mean look at you!" I said without thinking and immediately regretting it.

"Look here you little slut, Niall is Lucy's not yours. So, I'd back the fuck off before we do it for you and ruin your whole social life," she spat and handed the bag that had my items in it. I quickly snatched the bag out of her hands and hurried to the car.

What does she mean ruin my social life? They wouldn't go that far would they? Why did they even care about me hanging out with Niall? Why did they care so much about Niall being with me? Is there something I don't know? Is he leading me on? What if he just wants to get in my pants?

Ok. Giselle, you have really got to calm down. I couldn't help but thinking the worst that could happen.

Nialls POV

I wasn't really at the park with Izzy. I was with Izzy alright, just not at the park. I took him to the store so he could help me pick out an outfit that she'd like and dinner as well. I wanted to make her feel comfortable. She's had such a rough time with Michael, getting shot, Liam and the other boys laughing at her and making her cry. At least she forgave them, but that's the problem with her... she forgives too easily. Well, kind of not really. I mean, she didn't forgive Michael. He was such a psychotic freak. I still can't believe she put up with him after all these years.

Izzy is such a strong kid. He's so kind hearted and is a happy spirit. I absolutely love having him around. Today while I was cooking Giselle her favorite food, Fettuccine Alfredo, he asked if he could help me. I didn't want him to do anything that might hurt him, but he said he was used to it since Michael made him and Giselle cook him dinner all the time.

Izzy picked out a really pretty dress that I think Giselle would absolutely adore. Sometimes I think Izzy knows her more than me. What am I talking about? They're siblings for christ sake, he does know her more than me. But I can't help thinking that I should be the only one that close to her. I'm selfish I know, but I'm just so protective of her. I don't want anything to happen to her.

"Um, Niall?" Izzy asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said, looking down on him.

"Would you like to play a game with me?" He asked shyly.

"Sure kiddo! What game to ya wanna play?" I asked cheerfully, sitting with my legs crossed on the floor where all the bored games were.

"Um, can we play Scrabble?" He raised his voice, looking up at me.

"Yeah of course! I love that game!" I said, taking out the game pieces and spreading them out on the carpet.

We played for a while, spelling word after word until we didn't have anymore ideas of what to do.

Giselle left pretty early since she was gone when we came home at 9:30 A.M. She should be home by now. It's past noon and if she doesn't come home before 2:00 I'll start to worry. Damn it. Where could she be?

A/N: So yeah, the updates are back. The story's back. I'm back baby! Ok, I want to thank the girl who asked me to keep doing this fanfic. I'm sorry I wanted to dedicate this chapter to you, but I deleted the chapter that you commented in. So, if you were that girl please comment on this chapter so I could dedicate this chapter to you! Ok thanks for reading guys! Love you xx