Epilogue

Giselle's POV

If you asked me a couple months ago that I would've been dating an amazing guy, living with an amazing family, and starting a new uni... I probably would've laughed at you and denied it several times. Truth is, you never know where life is going to take you. Cheesy, I know, but it's true.

I would've never thought all these amazing things woud've happened. And with Michael in my life, it seemed impossible.

Only months ago I was stuck with an imbecile who made me believe that being loved was nothing but sex and being used. That I would never find someone who would treat me the way I deserved to be treated or would respect me like no one else has, but he was wrong. Oh, so wrong. Love is nothing like what Michael described it to be.

Love happens to everyone as they grow up. Love is when you smile a little wider than before because of someone. Love is when someone can tell you everything for hours and you wouldn't mind. Love is when you can't hate someone even if you tried because that's just how much they mean to you. Love is when you forget whatever you were going to say when all you did was look at them. Love is when the only time you cry is when that special someone makes you laugh. Love is when you, without a doubt, dream of that one person you're so madly in love with. Love is the little things. The small things they do just to see you happy. Love is when you're willing up to give up everything just for them. The kind of love you can only dream of.

I was dying to hear someone say that I didn't need to try so hard to be perfect, that I was enough and it was okay.

And as I look at my flawless boyfriend behind the glass window in his study; concentrating so hard that his eyebrows creased and his teeth gnawed at his pencil. I realized, that I have finally found him. The one I've always craved and longed for throughout my childhood years. I finally found him. Even if it took getting my heart broken and losing friendships. I still found him.

He waves back and still looks so effortlessly breathtaking. Just being able to see him smile makes me the happiest person to be alive.

I love him, and I haven't stopped loving him.

----------------------------------

God, that was so cheesy and extremely late! Hope you enjoyed the story and there will not be a sequel, but I am writing some new fanfics because I got some good ideas! So please read Bruiser (in my works) it's almost over and after it's over I will be posting the new chapter of my new fanfic! Thank you so so so much for reading this and putting up with the late updates, I love you guys so much! xoxo

Update #2: my new fanfic is now up its called "The Bucket List" and it's a Larry Stylinson one if you wanted to go check it out!