Chapter 44

Giselle's POV 

We came home later than I intended to. Niall dropped me off just now I and I barely walked into Ashton's house. Niall had insisted for me to stay at his place, but I didn't want to leave Ashton hanging. Besides, all my stuff are over here and I don't want to wake up with the same clothes. I haven't talked to Harry, Izzy, or Gemma. Niall had told me that next week I can go over the department to go visit the lads. I miss them so much, words can't explain. 

"You're late," Ashton says. He's sitting on the couch surfing through channels before giving up and shutting the telly off.

"Sorry Dad," I say, sarcastically. He rolls his eyes at me.

"What the hell happened to my clothes?" He gasps.

"I told you I was going to ruin them?" I say. "What are you doing awake anyway? It's midnight."

"I wanted to make sure you came home safely," Ashton shrugs. I take off my jacket and hang it on the coat rack.

"You know, I can take care of myself," I laugh, pulling my shirt down and sitting next to him.

"God damn it Giselle. Can't a friend care about another friend?" Ashton chuckles, throwing his hands in the air.

"Yes? No? Maybe so?" I ask, baffled.

"Okay fine, I lied. I waited for you because girl, you need to tell me all the details!" He said, clapping his hands together. This catches me completely off guard and I blush.

"About what?" I ask, shyly.

"Oh, don't act stupid with me! What did you guys do?" He winks at me and I give him a horrified expression.

"If you think we had sex that's the least thing that we thought of doing!" I defend.

"I wasn't thinking that way you sicko," he slaps my arm.

"Good," I retort, puffing out a breath.

"So? Tell me the goss I want to know everything!" He says, exaggerating as he says the words. I laugh.

"Fine, so he took me out to this deserted place in the mountains," I begin.

"The mountains? Why the fuck did he take you out there?" He asks, confusion evident on his face. 

"Let me finish. We hiked the small mountain and then there was this rock. It was full of graffiti and it looked absolutely amazing with all the artwork that different people had done before us. He had some spray cans so we could create our own artwork and mine actually turned out great! Anyway after we finished with our artwork, our clothes were all messy so we went to get 'cleaned up' by this small tube that acted like a slide and had flowing water in it. It's really fun, actually. We dried off and had a picnic lunch at sunset. We tried to leave soon, but the dark hit us which is why I was so late. We stayed and watched the stars above us. You should've seen there were at least a billion of them above us! Niall says it's because there is less pollution in the air, which results in a clear sky. I however, did not know that because I dropped out of school and yeah... Anyway after that he..." I smile remembering the events that happened before. I shake my head and smile even wider.

"What? He what?" Ashton asks desperately, shaking me by the shoulders.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!" I squeal. His eyes widen and a smile is plastered on his face. 

"Oh my gosh, Giselle! I'm so happy for you! What did you say?" Ashton grabs a pillow.

"I said no... just kidding of course I said yes!" I yell, and jump up and down.