Chapter 67

Niall's POV 

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I'm the biggest virgin you'll ever meet. I mean, I know how it goes, but I don't know how to initiate it. 

"Just follow my lead," Giselle says. I nod and try to copy what she's doing. "Don't be afraid to try new things."

Giselle grabs my arm and pulls me back down to her. She kisses me gently and places my hand on her waist. She traces my abdomen with her warm, small hands. Her touch burns through my skin like acid and it drives me insane. I attach my lips onto her neck and suck lightly on her skin. Giselle gasps slightly and bucks her hips upward causing friction between the two of us. A groan erupts from the back of my throat and it's rather loudly. I hide my face in the crook of Giselle's neck; that was embarrassing and I probably killed the mood. I feel her throat vibrate as she giggles. 

"It's okay, besides, there's a lot more of that on its way," Giselle says. My eyes widen at that and she smirks.

Her hands make their way to the top of my trousers. They fumble with the button and finally zips down the zipper. I help her pull them down and feel slightly embarrassed of my growing erection. She palms my length and leans down to kiss me once before I help her get out of her trousers as well. She's wearing purple panties which match perfectly with her lace bra. It all just looks perfect on her and they adorn her body. She looks so innocent yet so dirty. Giselle is without a flaw and it takes my breath away. 

"Wow," I barely breathe out.

She pulls me down with her and places my hand on her back just above the clasp of her bra. My breath hitches and I'm not sure what she wants me to do. Giselle nudges my lips with hers and nods for me to keep going. I slowly unclasp her bra with one hand and she tugs it off her chest. I hold in a breath as I glance down at her exposed breasts. She throws me a smile and reaches for my hand. She cups her breasts with my hands and starts to massage them. She then removes her hands so that I'm the one in control now. I keep massaging her breasts as I see her throw her head back in pleasure. Small whimpers leaks from her lips. I carefully straddle her waist and lean in to pepper small, wet kisses on her bare skin. Starting from her waist I make my way up to her jawline and then move to nibble at her earlobe. 

Giselle squirms under my touch and pushes me off of her gently. At first, I think I did something wrong, but when she moves her hands down to my boxer briefs I understand what she's doing now. Slowly, she peels my briefs off leaving me naked. 

"You're so big," Giselle whispers, eyes widening. 

Without warning she wraps her plump lips around my width and starts bobbing her head up and down. She wraps her hands around my shaft and strokes as she swipes her tongue on my slit. Her eyelashes bat as she looks up at me innocently with her big brown eyes. I've wanted this for so long and now that it's here I have to make every second of it count. Giselle swirls her tongue on my length as I fill her mouth. 

"Shit," I groan as I feel my stomach churn. She has been doing all the work and now it's time to give back. I softly push her on her back and place my hands on her thighs. I gulp and hesitate to pull her panties down.

"It's okay," Giselle softly speaks. She nods and helps me remove her panties. I swallow again as I eye her bare body. 

I don't know where to start and that's when Giselle starts touching herself. The tips of her fingers circle around her clit ever so slowly. 

"Like this," she motions. 

I take a deep breath before I place my own fingers on her already wet part. I encircle her clit and watch as she sighs in content. Without asking for permission I enter one of my fingers into her. Then another. She moans in pleasure and when she looks at me, I can tell that she's turned on. 

"Kiss me," she pleads. I comply and lean over to kiss her lips lovingly. I keep pumping my fingers in and out of her which causes her to moan against my lips, the vibrations tickling my swollen lips. "That was great, but I meant kiss me down there," Giselle speaks up after we break apart. 

"Oh," is all I could say before blushing profusely. I bend down to her entrance and begin to suck gently. I flick my tongue back and forth. 

"Condom," Giselle suddenly says. I groan and face-palm when I remember that I never prepare for these things because I never thought this would be happening. 

"I don't have one," I sigh, already getting off of Giselle. 

"Wait," Giselle says, climbing off the bed. She goes to the bathroom and looks furiously through the drawers. "C'mon, she has to have something in here," she says as she searches through her roommates things. I hope her roommate doesn't get angry that we snooped through her things, but this is a very important reason. It's either the pleasure or the baby. 

Giselle comes back with a small foil pack and tears it open with her teeth. 

"Hey look, it's strawberry and kiwi flavored. My favorite," she says, giggling. I roll my eyes at her and beckon her to come closer. She take the plastic out of the foil and throws away the scraps. When she comes back I try to reach for the condom, but she refuses to give it to me. "I want to put it on," she says, shaking her head. I don't fight her on it because to be honest, it would be hot to see her put it on me. 

She slips the plastic over my throbbing length and lies back down on the bed. I shakily spread her legs open and bring her closer to me. My tip is merely centimeters from her entrance and I wait until she gives me the say that I can go. She nods encouragingly and I send her a small smile which she returns. 

I slowly slip my tip inside of her and begin to pump in and out of her gently. She tightens around me and I groan in pleasure. I'm not sure if I am doing this right, but by the pleasure that this is giving both Giselle and I, I think I'm doing quite good at it. I've never been so attached to someone before. Just having her here is enough. Giselle has taken over me and I'm scared that all this will go away someday. So I will hold on tight, but even if she hurts me. I'd be glad it was her. Because she's the only one I love. And I'll never stop loving her. 

I keep rocking back and forth, but it's not full of lust anymore. All I see in front of me is her. The love of my life. And as cheesy as it sounds, I don't have sex, I make love. I cause fires. My eyes close. Her toes curl. As I feel myself coming closer to my climax, so does she. She's the first and last person I ever want to be with. Sweat drops onto Giselle's chest as I finally reach my climax and release myself. I collapse onto her body and try to regain my breathing. I kiss and suck on the inside of her thighs and bring my way back up to her collarbones. 

There's millions of whispers between poisoned kisses and forbidden desires. Her fingers press on my head as my tongue explores her. Her hair sticks to her angel-like frame and my teeth grind on her lip. Beside her, I'm fearless. I stare straight into her eyes and pull her waist closer to mine. I hold her there as I try to ease my breathing. Giselle cracks a smile and I kiss her lips. Honey-like words drip from our lips and my mind goes blank. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: GUYS DON'T KILL ME THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT. HOW WAS IT?