Chapter 53

Giselle's POV 

In the morning I decided to text Niall.

Niall, I need to talk to you as soon as possible. -G

I waited a few minutes before he responded. 

Okay, call me! 

I sighed and texted back.

No, in person. 

I waited again until my phone vibrated. 

Meet me at the small pond by the tall grass in 4 hours. 

I checked the text he recently sent me and locked my phone. Anne and I had just sent my college applications to the universities I wanted to go to. Now, all I had to do was wait. Anne also registered Izzy for public school. He's nervous, but really excited to make some friends of his own. Anne also started seeing a guy named Robin. I'm so happy for her! She deserves to have someone that supports her in everything she does! Gemma is out with some friends. She asked me if I wanted to go, but her friends gave me some dirty looks so I thought I could pass. Anne was on a date with Robin and Harry was filling out his college applications. So, it was just pretty much Izzy and I. I missed spending time with him. 

"Hey kiddo, you want to play a board-game?" I ask. Izzy was sitting down on the couch watching some stupid cartoon that teaches you nothing. 

"Okay, but can I choose the game?" He asks and I nod. He rushes to the closet and ransacked through all the board games. He finally chose on one and came back into the living room, sitting down on the floor across from me. 

"Life. Good choice," I say, opening the box and assembling the board-game together. Right as we're about to start Harry comes in the living room. "Hey, are you done typing up your college applications?" I ask. He nods and plops himself on the couch. "Would you like to play Life with us?" I ask one more time and Harry eyes me then nods.

"To be honest with you, I don't know how to play," he says, rubbing his eyes. 

"You've never played this game?" Izzy says. Harry shakes his head. "That's okay, we'll teach you!" Izzy replies getting out the game pieces. 

"I call red!" I call out. I always pick the red car since it's my favorite color. 

"I call blue!" Izzy announces after, taking the blue car in his hands. 

"I guess I'll get orange," Harry says. I make a disgusted face and Harry notices. "What?"

"You had the choice between green, yellow, and white and you choose orange?"

"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" Harry asks. 

"What's wrong with that is that orange is one of the most ugly colors I've ever seen," I reply and Harry seems to be taken aback.

"Fine, I guess I'll pick green," he says. 

"That's better," I nod my head. 

"Okay, who's banker?" Izzy asks.

"Not me," I quickly say. I suck at math.

"Not me," Izzy says after. 

"You guys are a bunch of wussies," Harry says.

"Excuse me, but admitting you suck at math doesn't make me a wuss," I reply and Harry rolls his eyes. 

"You're weird," he mumbles and I giggle. 

"Okay, so are we going to start the game or not?" Izzy whines. I nod. Harry and Izzy get a blue doll and set it in their drivers seat while I get a pink doll and set it in my car. Izzy grabs the money and hands out money to each one of us.