Chapter 15

Niall's POV

I heard a loud thud coming from inside the bathroom. I quickly twisted the knob, but it was locked. I searched all over the place for something to help me open the door. Then, I remembered the spare key that the doctor had given me in case of an emergency... and well, this was an emergency. I looked through all of my pockets but it was no where to be found. Shit, where could it be? I set the food down on the table and started looking for the key everywhere. I finally found it in my wallet and inserted the key in the peep hole and twisted it. Once I heard it click I twisted the doorknob open. I ran to the bathtub and slid down the curtain. I could hear Giselle groaning. She was laying on the ground water hitting her delicate skin. She looked at me embarrassed and covered her exposed body parts. I placed my arm around waist and another on her back to help her sit up. She was crying, I noticed because the rims on her eyes were watery and her eyes were puffy. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to see if she was crying since there was water droplets all over her cheeks from the shower. She curled up into a ball and leaned against the tub, her back facing me. I grabbed a loofah and rubbed the soap bar against it. I ran it under the shower head and turned the shower head off since the tub was already full of water. I started scrubbing the loofah on her bare back and pouring warm water to rinse it off. She turned around to look at me.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes full of concern.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I gave her a small smile then started scrubbing her back again. She just turned back around and continued to bury her face into her knees.

Giselle's POV

I looked up at Niall one more time. He gave me a weak smile and continued to scrub my body. I saw as his beautiful cerulean eyes roamed my body. He had a straight face and just kept scrubbing. I admired how he looked at my body. It wasn't the kind of horny-guy-that-only-wants-to-fuck kind of look, it was more as if he was looking at an angel. Though, I'm far from that. He had innocent eyes without a care in the world. His touch sent shivers up my spine. Goosebumps would rise every time he touched a sensitive spot. I guess he noticed that I was staring because he turned to look at me with his big eyes, snapping out of my daze.

"What?" He asked smiling wide.

"Nothing, it's just... most boys would've already jumped on me if they saw me naked," I say a bit embarrassed.

"Well, I'm not most boys am I?" He asked pouring more water over me.

"No, I knew you were different since the first day I met you." He smiled and kept rinsing my body. He stood up and went to the closet to get a towel. He grabbed my arms and helped me stand up. He then wrapped the towel around my body.

"Um, Niall?" He hummed in response. "What am I going to wear? I have no clothes and I don't want to wear that horrendous gown." He chuckled then got up and went towards his backpack.

"Here, I brought extra clothes with me since I was going to stay overnight with you, but I'll go pick some up later." He handed me a long white T-shirt, boxers, and some socks. I thanked him and went inside the bathroom to change. I put on the boxers, then the T-shirt and socks. I put my wet hair into a neat braid and looked at myself in the mirror. I opened the door because it started to get suffocated from all the water vapor. I lifted up my shirt and looked at the painful stitches that were on my tummy. I ran my fingertip across the them feeling every rough stitch.

"You look beautiful as always, okay?" Niall was leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets. He had his goofy smile as usual. I let go of the t-shirt and played around with the hem. I was too embarrassed to talk. He walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. He grabbed me from behind and turned me around to face the mirror.

"Look at you. You almost got shot to death and you still manage to look beautiful." I couldn't control my laughter. He's such an idiot sometimes. I covered my mouth with my hands to stop anymore giggles from slipping out. I turned to face him and sat on the sink.

"Thank you." Is all I could say. He leaned in and kissed my forehead once again. I closed my eyes as his plump lips touched my skin. His lips were so warm and gentle. I opened my eyes and then realized that I forgot about something. My eyes grew wide. Niall looked at me with concern.

"Giselle? Is everything alright?"

"No! Where the fuck is Izzy?" I got off the counter and searched the whole room, but he wasn't there. I walked around the whole room desperate to find Izzy. I was going nuts! Niall grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking any farther.

"Giselle, calm down!" He started laughing. Why the fuck is he laughing?

"I don't see how this is funny Niall!" I yell. He shuts up and just smiles.

"I do, because you're acting like a lunatic looking for Izzy when he isn't even here."

"Then where the hell is he? Niall where did you take him? Where did he go? What did you do?" I keep throwing questions at him.

"Whoa! Calm down! I can only answer one question at a time!" I scowl at him. "Okay, he's fine. He's at Liam's apartment with the other guys. I took him there, I hope it's okay with you. I hope I didn't do anything wrong." He was basically pleading for forgiveness. He didn't do anything wrong did he? I mean, Liam and the boys did apologize for what they said. "Izzy was getting really bored in here. He had nothing to do. So, I took him to Liam's and he immediately started having fun. They let him play FIFA with them. I made Liam promise to look after him. I also told them that if anything bad happened to Izzy, you would never forgive them. He gave me his word and then I left." He added. I nodded.

"It's fine Niall. Next time, just please tell me before you take him anywhere." He nodded and stuck his pinky out.

"I pinky promise." I giggled and then hooked my pinky with his giving it a small squeeze.

"You're so childish sometimes, you know?" I said punching his arm.

"Aren't I always." He flashes his famous smile and then gives me a wink. I feel my cheeks flush and clear my throat to speak.

"So, when do I get to get out of this horrible place?" I say waving my hands around the room.

"Oh, it's not that horrible and actually the doctor said you can come home when you feel better and can walk!" He said clapping his hands.

"Niall, the place smells like hand sanitizer and reminds me of death." I roll my eyes.

"You're right, it is a horrible place." He says laughing. I laugh too. "So? Feeling better?" He asks. I nod. "Alright, I'll go fill out the paperwork with the doctor then we can get out of here!" I nod in agreement and he rubs my arm before exiting the room.

Edited: 4/25/14