Chapter 39

*Recap*

 "Harry! S-stop! I c-cant bre-breathe!" I managed to get out. He stopped tickling me and started laughing. I joined him, it was a beautiful sound, really. I regained my breath and noticed how close Harry and I were. His body was hovering over mine and his curls were falling down his face. I felt his breath trickle down my neck making me shiver. I looked at his beautiful green eyes and they seemed to sparkle even more, if that's even possible. I saw him look down at my lips and back to my eyes. I knew what was coming and it wasn't good, but his eyes mesmerized me. I couldn't move. I soon noticed him leaning in and closing his eyes. Our lips barely touched. It was happening. He soon closed the gap between us and started kissing me sweetly. As much as I didn't want to kiss him back, I couldn't. He had me absolutely hypnotized. Our lips started moving in sync and he deepened the kiss. His lips were soft, yet rough on mine. They tasted like mint and a hint of chocolate. He tasted so good and I knew I was going to regret this in the future. I pushed all of those thoughts away and kept kissing him. I raked my fingers through his curly, soft hair, pulling at the roots, making a small moan escape his lips. I smiled between the kiss and he did the same. He then ran his tongue on my bottom lip and that's when reality hit me. I pulled away quickly and pushed myself off the bed so I could stand up.

"I'm sorry, this isn't right," I shook my head. He tried to protest, but before he could say anything Gemma came in through the door.

"What the hell? Ya'll look like you've seen a ghost! Anyway, Giselle... Ashton says if you would like to hang out later," She says, raising an eyebrow. I looked over at Harry. His face was pale and his eyes were open wide. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me as he heard Gemma speak. His face went from confused to full of rage.

"Who's Ashton?" 

"Oh, it's this totally hot guy that asked for Giselle's number at the mall. He's in a band," Gemma replied, winking at me. 

"What?" Harry asked.

"Forget about it Harry. I'm not into him," I said, before Harry could possibly punch a hole in the wall.

"But he's so into her," Gemma added. Seriously? Fucking Gemma. I turned to look at her and gave her the nastiest glare I could. Her eyes went wide and she got out of the room as fast as she could. 

"Who's Ashton?" Harry asked again.

"No one! God damn it! Will you please just let it go?" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air.

"No Giselle I can't. I can't let it go," He retorted.

"Why?" I'm getting really annoyed.

"Because Giselle, if it wasn't already obvious... I like you! There I fucking said it! You happy?" He yelled. It took a while for the words that escaped his lips to sink into my brain.

"You can't," I say bluntly.

"Don't you think I already know that?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No, I mean you can't possibly like me after only knowing me for less than a week!" I reply.

"C'mon Giselle! Don't tell me you didn't feel it too?" 

"Feel what?" I say bitterly.

"The butterflies. The sparks. The fireworks erupting in your stomach," He replies.

"I didn't feel anything," I shake my head frantically.

"Don't tell me you didn't feel anything when I kissed your lips. When I gripped your waist. When I made you moan. When I touched your cheek. You didn't feel any of that?" He said, walking over to me and cupping my cheek with his large hand.