Chapter 17

"Giselle, you don't mean that," Michael said through gritted teeth.

"Yes, Michael. I actually do. I hate you! You treated us like shit! You told me I was a disgrace! You told me I wasn't worth! You did horrible things to me! I hope you burn and rot in hell! I fucking hate you!" I hadn't realized that I was crying until Niall came and wiped away the tears.

"Hey! You don't touch my daughter!" Michael yelled pointing at Niall.

"Don't call me that! I might be your daughter, but Niall has treated me better than you ever had!" I spat at him.

The police officer signaled for the officer that was holding Michael to take him out. I was relieved when he wasn't in sight anymore. Even though Michael has been detained there's still a little worry inside me that I can't help feeling. I can't control my anxiety. Niall intertwined his fingers with mine and led me out of the hospital.

"Shit."

"What?" I looked up at him confused.

"We don't have a car," he muttered. A police officer must've heard him because right after he offered us a ride back to the department.

The ride was silent. When we finally pulled up the officer gave us his number in case we needed anything else. We headed inside since it was getting chilly outside. I'm absolutely exhausted. I could really use a nap right now. Niall led me to Liam's dorm since we had to pick up Izzy. Honestly, I hope he's okay. I mean, Liam would take good care of him right? If anything happened to him I swear I'm going to kill Liam.

Luckily Izzy is okay. I actually, found him having a pillow fight with the guys until Harry swung too hard and ended up breaking a really nice lamp.

They were all surprised to see me this bad. Especially Zayn. Louis got disgusted when I showed him my stitches and I swear he was going to puke right there. Luckily, he didn't or else that would've been a horrifying sight to see.

The rest of the night consisted of talking and goofing around with the guys.

I wish it could all be like this. Fun and games. But unfortunately, we have to face reality.

A/N: SORRY THE ENDING IS SO CRAPPY I JUST NEEEEEEDED TO UPDATE. I HAVE SOCCER PRACTICE EVERY DAY AND OMG YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW BUSY I AM! THANKS FOR WAITING PATIENTLY I KNOW THIS ISNT A LOT SO ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS LATER.