Chapter 17

Jeremy POV

So the art show was great. Casey can really draw, and afterwords she showed me some of her poetry. I didn't even know she wrote! But when she did, it opens your eyes.

I walked over to her house, and rang the bell. I've been taken her to school and back since she moved here, so like almost 2 weeks now.

I think her mom is starting to expect something up with me. She just gives  me a weird look that makes me want to run away. In other words run to my car and lock the doors kinda stare.

When the door open, her dad sigh. 'It's for you!" He screamed. While my ear drums pop. He funny how he doesn't even need to call her name. Everyone knew who he was talking about.

She ran down and my heart stopped. I stared at her as she walked down the stair, and all of a sudden,my mind made it slow. As if she was in slow mode.

"Hey." I smile at her and walked out. She wore a dark blue sweater with polka dots, and black jeans with brown boots. It went so perfectly, especially her hair.

She put her hair in a ponytail that she knew I love. Normally if she put it in a ponytail, I would normal play with it until she eyes me.

But it was totally worth it.

When I got to the car, she looked my way, and put her hands on top of the hood.

"Are you okay?" I turn my attention to her.

"I'm fine." I open the car door trying not to look at her as I began to drive to school.

"So..." She began

"So what?" I asked.

"I didn't say anything."

"Okay." I don't feel like questioning what she was doing, because I just wasn't feeling it today.

The rest of the ride was long and really quite. I stared at her through the corner of my eye.

She was beautiful. I couldn't deny that.