SMACK!

Jerome x Reader

          SMACK! Right on the lips is where he kisses you. You open your eyes to find yourself staring right in the face of the notorious criminal psychopath Jerome Valeska. But let's start from the beginning...

          It all began one day when you were wandering the streets, searching for a cheap place to stay. You eventually managed to stumble upon a strange looking nightclub. The doorman winked at you and let you in without a word. Inside, however, was an even stranger sight. People clapped, jumped, and cheered for a band that appeared to be wearing...undone straight jackets. They played passionately, furiously, singing and dancing towards the crowd—nothing weird there—yet everyone in the room seemed to be obsessively supporting, almost worshipping one thing...the maniax.
          Your head began to feel a bit dizzy from all the lights and the noise. The strange club bubbled around you with an electric energy you couldn't even begin to understand. After all, who creates a FANCLUB for a group of Gotham's most wanted killers? That was the question.
          So you decided to sit down to gather your thoughts for a moment, and probably leave shortly after...However, as one rock song wrapped up and the band exited the stage for a short break, you were greeted by a strange face.
          She had green hair and big orange glasses that sat upon a face plastered with theatre makeup. White skin, red smile—reminding you of a clown. For some reason her presence intimidated you a bit, and you begin to stutter something unintelligible to the both of you.
          So she spoke instead. "The name's Jeri," she introduced, offering a hand to help you up from your seat.
          "I'm Y/N," you replied, unsure of the situation.
          "Y/N, huh? You new to town? I haven't seen you around." Jeri spoke with a distinct playful voice that sounded like she was always about to break into raspy laughter.
          "Uh, no, just new to this nightclub."
          She gave you a sideways look before breaking into a grin. "Well, welcome! Feel free to hang around and let loose. Looks to me like you need a little more fun in your life!"
          You smiled back a bit uncomfortably, but took the words to heart.
          The rest of the night was fun. It is spent, dancing, laughing, talking, and meeting interesting characters. The band's music was amazing, and everyone seemed so wrapped up in the Maniax gang, it became easy to forget everything else. In fact, by the end of the night, you felt you that you shared their passion for the crazy killers.
          So, dancing to one last song amongst crazy fans and party goers, you closed your eyes and jumped the the beat, letting yourself go one last time... SMACK! That's when you felt a stranger's lips meet your own.
          As you opened your eyes you were met with a pair of blue ones, and understood, with great shock, that you were staring right into the face of Jerome Valeska himself. How he got there, you've got no idea, but it truly was the cherry on top of this crazy, free, fantastically outstanding night.

Author's Note: I know this one doesn't have Jerome in it much, but I wanted to include Jeri and her nightclub to switch things up a bit. Hope you enjoyed!