Trezza- Gorgeous Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Cheryl and Kimberley are sittig on the sofa with a cup of tea and some Hobnobs.

"So Kimba, what did you want to say?" "Well uhm, I'm a bit worried about you." 

"Why, there's nothing wrong with me?"

"I'm not saying there's something wrong with you, I just think that you are going too fast. 

Knowing you, a pregnancy and a wedding might be a bit too much for you." 

"I feel like he's the person I want to have a family with and still love him when we're old."

 "You also said that about Ashley...." "Oh Kim, please don't say that."

 ‘’I just think it’ll be too much for you, a pregnancy is hard and’’ Cheryl interrupts her.

 ‘’How do you know a pregnancy is hard?’’ Kimberley is quiet for a bit. ‘’I’ve been pregnant.’’ 

‘’Seriously Kimba, when?’’ 

‘’About eleven years ago, before I got in the band.’’

‘’Why have you never told me that? What happened?’’ 

‘’I wanted to forget it, it was horrible.’’ Kimberley starts crying and Cheryl comforts her. 

Cheryl knows it must be very bad, because Kimberley almost never cries. ‘’You don’t have to say it if you don’t want to.’’ 

‘’No, I’ll finally tell someone about what happened, no-one knows it.’’ Cheryl is quite shocked about that.

‘’I accidently got pregnant of my boyfriend and he wanted me to remove it, but I couldn’t do that, so he left me. 

When I was about four months pregnant he said he’d changed his mind and he wanted me back. 

When I said I didn’t want him back, he got furious and......’’ Kimberley stops for a second and wipes her tears away. 

‘’He kicked me very hard in my bump and killed my baby with that.’’ ‘’Oh my God Kimba, that is horrible.’’ 

Cheryl gives her a very long cuddle to calm her down a bit. ‘’Have you ever seen him again?’’

 ‘’No, I told the police and he got five years, I’m glad I haven’t seen him again.’’

‘’So, nobody knows this, even your mom doesn’t know it?’’ ‘’No, I hoped I’d forget it if I didn’t tell it, but I didn’t. 

I’m glad I finally told someone.’’ ‘’So am I, you can’t keep a secret like this forever.’’

They give each other a long hug as Cheryl's phone rings. It's Nadine. "Hi Nadine." "Hi Chez, how are you." 

"I'm fine, what are you calling for?" "I was wondering if you'd like to go to a spa with me and the girls." 

"I would love to, shall I ask Kimberley if she can come, she's here with me." "Yes, one less person I have to call." 

"Wait a sec, I'll ask her. "Kimba, Nadine asks if you want to have a spa with us and the girls." 

"Of course, I can use one right now." "A yes from me and Kimberley." "Ah that's good, I'll ask Nicola and Sarah too." 

"Okay, bye Nadine." "Bye." 

"We definitely can use a spa don't you think?" "Yes we do, I'm still shocked about what you told me." 

"Oh don't be, it's over now." "Kind of. I'm hungry, shall I order a pizza?" "Yeah good idea, I'm starving." 

"So am I, rehearsals make me hungry." Cheryl orders a pizza Hawaii and a pizza margarita. 

They enjoy the rest of their evening and talk about a lot of things. 

"Do you want some wine, Tre doesn't like wine and I can't drink it for nine months." 

Cheryl gives Kimberley a glass of wine and gives herself a glass of water. They talk and talk and talk. 

"Kimba, why don't you stay here tonight, you're too drunk to drive and Tre is in LA." 

"And we don't have to be up early tomorrow because we don't have rehearsals." "That's a yes I guess?" 

"Yep." They watch a film and go sleeping. "Are you sure Tre doesn't mind me sleeping in his bed?" 

"No, but he won't know it if we don't tell him." Cheryl gives Kimberley a top to sleep in and they get into bed. 

They chat a bit when they fall asleep.