Trezza- Gorgeous Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Hi girls" Cheryl says as she walks into the dancing studio. Sarah and Nadine greet the three other girls. 

"So we've got three zombies, a normal Kimberley and a too happy Cheryl today" Beth says. 

"It's not fair" Nadine moans. 

"You want to know the secret? It's called being pregnant" Cheryl says poking her tongue out. Cheryl sits down next to Sarah. 

"Chez what's that in your neck?" she asks. 

"What?" 

"Ooooh they're love bites, aren't they? Dirty little Chezza can't stop shagging huh?" 

"No, Tre is just too good, in fact, he's the first one to make me scream." 

"Cheryl!" Sarah shouts. 

"That's way too much information!" she adds. 

"I'm sorry, but you started." 

"But that doesn't mean I want to know that Tre's the first one to make you scream!" Sarah says that a bit too loud, so now the others have heard it too. 

Cheryl turns her head towards Kimberley. 

"I told you Kimba, there's a lot you don't know about me." Kimberley shakes her head and continues talking to Nicola and Nadine. Cheryl turns her head back to Sarah. 

"So Tre's good in bed right?" 

"Yes, he's the best ever." 

"Aahw, I'm so glad our cheeky monkey is back" Sarah says squeezing Cheryl's cheeks. 

"Okay ladies, it's costume rehearsals today, so let's take a look at the costumes first, they're in the dressing room." They all stand up and follow Beth. As soon as they see their costumes, their mouths fall open. 

"Oh my God, they're gorgeous" Cheryl says. 

"I'm gonna be an Indian" Nicola squeals. 

"I guess you all like the Victoria's Secrets ones" Beth says. 

"Yes, they're amazing" Nadine says. 

"Can we try them on?" Cheryl asks. 

"Of course, that's what they are made for" Beth answers. In no time they all have their feather costumes on. 

"I'm an angel" Cheryl says pretending to fly. 

"And I'm an Indian" Nicola starts making strange Indianish sounds. 

"What was that?" Cheryl asks.

 "I made Indian sounds and now I'm smoking a peace pipe" Nicola says pretending to smoke a pipe, which makes the others to burst out into laughing. 

***

"Hiya I'm back" Cheryl shouts. Nicola and Kimberley went home for a day so they could spend some time with their boyfriends and to give Tre and Cheryl some privacy. She doesn't get a reply from Tre so she walks upstairs. 

"Baby where are you?" 

"I'm here" Tre replies. 

"Where's here?" 

"In little Chezza's room." Cheryl opens the door and sees Tre placing a cute bunny in the cradle. 

"Have you made that cradle while I was at rehearsals?" Cheryl asks. 

Tre nods "and I got a mattress, a duvet and sheets." 

"Aahw you cutie, does that bunny make music?"