Trezza- Gorgeous Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Cheryl and Tre are on their holiday in LA are enjoying each other's company. 

"So gorgeous, what do you wanna do today?" Tre asks.

"Hmm can we just cuddle up and then go out for dinner?"

"Of course, but don't you wanna go to the beach and enjoy the beautiful weather?"

"Yeah buy first I want some kisses of my gorgeous man" Cheryl says pulling herself closer to Tre.

"That sounds good" he replies and gently rolls Cheryl over so that he's on top of her and starts kissing her neck, knowing that he turns her on with that. 

***

"Tre have you seen my bikini top?" Cheryl asks sitting next to her suitcase with only her bikini bottom on.

"Why would I have seen YOUR bikini top?"

"Because YOU were the one who took it off!" Cheryl laughs.

"You mean this one?" Tre asks walking out of the bathroom with Cheryl's bikini top on.

Cheryl bursts out into laughing.

Tre strokes his invisible boobs and booty tooches, making Cheryl laugh even harder. 

"Oh my God, I'm gonna marry a travesty!" she laughs.

When she's finally stopped, Tre walks to her and gives her her top back. 

"Can you put in on for me?" she asks.

Tre nods and helps her to put her bikini top on. He kisses her forehead and takes her hand to help her get off the bed. 

She walks over to get their bags, but Tre stops her and takes the bags. 

Cheryl looks at him with a confused look on her face.

‘’What are you doing?’’ she asks.

‘’I’m helping you, did you think I’d let you carry these bags?’’

‘’Oh come on, I’m pregnant, not handicapped’’ Cheryl says placing her hands on her hips.

‘’Exactly, you’re pregnant so you have to take it easy and I have to take care of you’’ Tre says rubbing Cheryl’s bump.

‘’But that doesn’t mean I can’t’’ Cheryl says but gets interrupted by Tre.

‘’Yes it does and now zip it, because I know you secretly like it’’ he says and kisses her.

Cheryl knows that he’s right and doesn’t want to argue about it so she just kisses back.

She runs her hands over his shoulders and moans into his mouth. 

Tre caresses the inside of her thighs, making her moan even more. 

He lies her down on the bed and leaves a trail of kisses in her neck. 

Cheryl feels herself getting more and more turned on, but suddenly he stops.

"Tre?" she asks.

"Yeah."

"Why did you stop?"

"Because we've gotta go."

"No please don't stop, the beach can wait."

"No it can't, now get our ass of the bed and get outside to enjoy the lovely weather" he says poking his tongue out.

"Oh I'll get you back for this mister" Cheryl winks at him and gets off the bed.