Trezza- Gorgeous Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A month later

Cheryl's pov

I sit on the sofa waiting for Tre.

He'll be here in a couple of minutes. I haven't seen him for two months but it feels like two years. 

I've missed him so much, I don't think I've ever missed someone this much. 

Then I hear the doorbell and I run to the door. Please let it be Tre. When I open the door I see Ashley. 

The smile on my face disappears. 

"Hi Ashley." 

"Hi Cheryl." 

"Come in" I say and I let him in." 

"So, what brought you here?" 

"I just wanted to talk a bit and see how you're doing." 

"Hmm okay." Ashley hangs up his jacket and walks in behind me. We sit down on the sofa. 

"Do you want a drink?" 

"No thanks." 

"So, how are you?" 

"I'm fine, you?" 

"Same." 

"How's your baby doing?" 

"Great, it grows and it's healthy." 

"How far along are you now?" 

"Four months, and in one month I'll know the sex." 

"Nice, what do you think it is?" 

"I have a feeling it'll be a girl, but Tre thinks a boy." 

"So, when is your wedding." 

"We don't know that yet, but I don't want to marry when I'm pregnant so probably when our baby is around two years old. But enough about me, tell me something about you. Have you found a new love yet?" 

"No I haven't, do you think anyone wants me after what I did to you?" 

"Hmm don't think so." 

"I still regret it, I'm so sorry Cheryl." 

"It's too late now Ashley, you've got to move on." 

"I know, but I'll never find someone like you again." I feel his arm behind my back. 

"Ashley, I don't know what you are thinking, but I'm not coming back to you. Never." 

"Please Cheryl, I love you." Ashley comes closer to me. 

"Stop it! I'm pregnant and engaged, do you seriously think I'm coming back to you?!" 

"Yes Cheryl, I love you and I know you still love me." 

Ashley presses his lips against mine. I push him away, but he is stronger and kisses me again. 

I feel his hands on my boobs and I try to push them away, but I can't. 

The touches of him I loved the most in the past are now the ones I hate the most. 

His hands glide over my legs and go under my dress. 

I feel his hand going into my knickers and he touches my most intimate spot. 

Now he goes higher up to my boobs. He goes under my bra and squeezes my boobs. 

It hurts, physically and mentally. I wish I was stronger so I could stop this. 

He kisses me again. It's absolutely disgusting.