Trezza- Gorgeous Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Cheryl and Tre are sitting on a sofa with Lily, Tyrell, the Girls and a few other guests facing them. 

Most of the guests have already left, so now they're just chatting a bit. 

Cheryl is sat on Tre's lap, and without anyone noticing it he's softly stoking her inner thighs, which is really turning her on. 

"Stop it" she whispers in his ear.

"Why?" he whispers back.

"Cos you're turning me on and I didn't really plan to have sex here."

"Well, let's go home then."

Cheryl nods and turns her head towards the others.

"Me and Tre are going home, little bubba's gotta sleep" Cheryl says rubbing her bump.

"I don't think you'll get much sleep judging by that cheeky grin on his face" Lily says winking at Cheryl.

"You dirty cow!" Cheryl says pretending to be shocked by Lily's comment. 

"Oh come on Chez, you know I'm right" Lily says poking her tongue out. Cheryl feels herself getting red and stands up.

"Anyway, thank you all for coming and I hope you all enjoyed it" Cheryl says hugging everyone. 

After they've said their goodbyes, Tre collects all of the presents and takes them to the car. Once they're in the car, Cheryl leans over and kisses Tre deeply. 

"What was that for?" Tre chuckles. 

"Thanks for the best party ever, it was amazing" Cheryl says kissing Tre again. 

She deepens their kiss and climbs onto Tre's lap. His hands glide under her dress. 

He caresses her thighs and slowly goes further towards her intimate spot. 

Their breathings become heavier and their kissing gets more passionate. 

Cheryl takes Tre's top of and draws circles on his muscular chest. 

Suddenly Tre stops his movements.

"What's wrong?" Cheryl asks not knowing why he suddenly stopped.

"We can't have sex in a car while everyone can see us!"

"Of course we can, let's go to the backseats, they can't see us there."

"Whatever come here" Tre says getting into the back of the car, pulling Cheryl on top of him.

***

Cheryl takes Tre's hand and softly presses on her bump.

"Do you feel that?" she asks.

"Yeah it's all hard, what it is?"

"They're called Braxton Hicks contractions, I've had it a few times before."

"Does it hurt?"

"No not really, they're only a bit uncomfortable."

"Oh, and now it's gone."

"Yeah I know, it's quite scary though."

"It'll be over soon gorgeous, our baby girl will be here soon.’’

‘’I know, let’s get out of the car, I could do with some sleep.’’

‘’Yeah I understand’’ Tre says getting out of the car and helping Cheryl to get out too.

Once they’re in bed, Cheryl starts talking.

‘’Thank you so much for tonight baby, it was the best party ever’’ she says kissing his cheek.