Trezza- Gorgeous Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Cheryl's pov

"Hi Kimba."

"Hello Chez, come in." She lets me in. 

"Justin, do you mind going upstairs? Cheryl and I are going to talk." 

"Of course not, hi Cheryl." 

"Hi." Justin stands up and Kimberley gives him a quick kiss. We sit down on the sofa with a cup of tea. 

"Is it going better between you two?" 

"Yes, after the car crash everything got better." 

"Are you still staying with me?" 

"Of course, now tell me what happened." 

‘’Promise me you won’t become a murder.’’ 

‘’Is it that bad?’’

‘’Kind of.’’ I take a deep breath. 

‘’Well, I was sitting on the sofa waiting for Tre to come home when the doorbell rang. I thought it was Tre, but it was Ashley. 

I asked him why he came and he said he wanted to talk a bit. He heard me out about my baby and Tre. 

When I asked him about his love life he said he’ll never find someone like me again and that he still regrets what he has done to me.’’

I take a sip of my tea and continue talking. 

‘’Then he put his arm around me and I said that I didn’t know what he’s thinking and then he kissed me.’’ 

‘’Really Cheryl, that’s horrible.’’ 

‘’I know, but it gets even worse. He said I still love him and he kissed me again. I wanted to push him away but he’s much stronger. Then he started touching my boobs. His hands went under my dress. He went into my knickers and he touched my.... erm, you know what I mean." 

A tear rolls over my cheek and Kimberley wipes it away. 

"Then he went under my bra and squeezed my boobs. That hurt so much because they're so sensitive now because of all my hormones. He kept saying I still love him and when he was about to kiss me again Tre came in. Ashley slapped me in my face, called me a *not allowed* and left.’’

‘’Oh my god Cheryl, are you serious? How can he do that to you?’’ 

‘’Can you imagine what would have happened if Tre didn’t come?’’

Tears start flowing. Kimberley strokes my back to comfort me. 

‘’Calm down Cheryl, it’ll be okay.’’ 

“I’m scared Kimba. What if he does it again or gets very jealous and does the same as what happened to you?’’

‘’He won’t do that Chez, I’m sure about that.’’ 

"I also thought he'd never do this, so I don't see why he wouldn't do that." 

My phone beeps, it's a text from Ashley. >> This wouldn't have happened if you stayed with me instead of shagging some other guy.<<

"You see, now he acts like it's my fault." 

"It's not your fault Chez, I want you to remember that you've done nothing wrong." 

"I do not like this Kimba" I say and burst out in tears. 

"I already am an emotional wreck and then he does this to me."