Trezza- Gorgeous Chapter 33

Chapter 33

"Baby, I'm off to Tyrell. Will you be okay on your own until the girls come?" Tre asks wrapping his arms around Cheryl's waist while she's taking some food out of the fridge.

"Yeah, they'll be here at five, that's in half an hour sooo..." she replies closing the fridge and turning around to face Tre. 

She looks at him with a cheeky smile on her face. 

"Half an hour you said" Tre says, knowing exactly what she's up to. 

Instead of answering, Cheryl wraps her arms around his neck and starts kissing him deeply. 

He places his hands under her bum and squeezes it softly before lifting her up and placing her on the cooking island. 

Tre starts stroking Cheryl's thighs, making her moan into his mouth. 

She gets more and more turned on and her moans get louder. 

Tre takes Cheryl's dress off and tosses it onto the ground, followed by her knickers and bra.  

He continues stroking her thigh with the other hand while he slowly pushes two fingers deep inside of her, followed by some fast movements. Waves of pleasure race through Cheryl's body. Just when it it almost gets too much for Cheryl, Tre takes his fingers out of her.

"Please baby, don't stop" she moans.

"Don't worry baby, just wait" he says before shoving some things to the side and gently lays Cheryl down, still on top of the cooking island. His head goes down and he leaves a trail of kisses on Cheryl's thigh. 

Then he starts sucking and goes all the way up to her pussy. 

His tongue glides over the wet pink folds, making Cheryl squeeze his hands, which are laying next to her, as pleasure almost becomes too much. Tre's tongue goes in and out of her. 

Her moans turn into screams when he pushes it as deep inside of her as possible. 

He stops his movements to lift Cheryl up and carries her towards the living room. 

He lays her down on the sofa wanting to continue pleasing her, but Cheryl has other ideas. 

She pushes him down, sits herself down on top of him and takes his top off. 

She runs her fingers over his six-pack while leaning down and kissing him deeply on the lips. 

He brings his hands up and gently massages her boobs, making her moan even more. 

She pins his arms above his head and starts kissing his neck, slowly kissing her way down to his stomach. 

She sits back up and unbuckles his belt. She pulls his jeans and boxers down. 

Her head goes towards his manhood, she puts it into her mouth and starts sucking. 

Her gentle bites and soft lips almost make Tre come, but then she suddenly stops. 

She kisses him passionately before he slowly pushes himself into her and she starts rocking on top of him. 

He thrusts deep inside of her, making her scream his name. 

Soon they both reach their peaks and climax together. 

Cheryl places her hands on either side of Tre's head whilst breathing heavily. 

Tre, who is also out of breath, brings his hands up, cups her face and kisses her lovingly on the mouth. 

"Wow baby, that was amazing" Cheryl says.