Trezza- Gorgeous chapter 37

Chapter 37

It's a nice sunny day so Cheryl and Tre are out walking in the woods with Laila, Buster and Coco. 

Tre is pushing the pram and Cheryl has the dogs. 

Tre smiles at her throwing sticks for them to catch and running around with them. 

"Look baby, I taught Buster something!" she shouts. They run towards him and Cheryl bends down next to him.

"Buster! Twist!" she commands to which Buster starts running circles just like he's chasing his tail. 

"Good boy" Cheryl says in her baby voice, showering his little head with kisses. Tre just stands there leaning against a tree laughing at her.

"See, I taught him well, didn't I!" she says, jumping up. She cups Tre's face and kisses him all over. 

"I was getting jealous at Buster" he says, pulling out his bottom lip.

"Aahw were you? I know something I can do about that" Cheryl says seductively. 

She pushes him against the tree and stands on her tiptoes. She places her hands on either side of his face and kisses him passionately. 

Tre moves his hands to her shoulders and brings them to her lower back. 

Cheryl lets out a moan as Tre starts caressing her bum. 

"Mmmm I... like... that" she says between kisses. Her hands slide under his shirt and runs her fingers over his six-pack. 

She gets more aroused as she feels Tre's growing bulge against her. 

Their moans get increasingly louder until they feel Cheryl's phone vibrating.

"Uugh, why do people always call me at the worst times?!" Cheryl complains before taking her phone out of her pocket and pressing green. 

"Hello?"

"Hi Cheryl, it's Lily."

"Hi Lils."

"Am I interrupting?"

"Not really" Cheryl giggles as result of Tre sucking her neck. 

"What are you doing?!"

"Nothing" she says, trying not to get distracted by Tre.

"Anyway, I wanted to remind you of tonight's interview."

"Oh thanks, I totally forgot about it." Cheryl can't help but let out a quiet moan.

"Okay, and..." Lily starts, but stops when Cheryl moans again, but this time much louder. 

"Cheryl! What the fcuk are you doing?!" Lily shouts. 

"Nothing, we're only out for a walk!"

"Then why do you moan?!"

"Because walking with a pram is very tiring you know..."

"Cheryl Ann Tweedy, you're officially the worst liar ever!" Lily laughs.

"It is true though! We're not shagging between the trees and leaves or whatever you think we're doing."

"Too much details Chez, I'll see you at six."

"Aaargh Lily, why don't you believe me?" Cheryl chuckles.

"Bye Cheryl" Lily says, hanging up the phone. 

"Fcuk you Tre!" Cheryl shouts jokingly.

"No Cheryl, we're not going to have sex in the woods! You have to wait until we're back home even though it must be very hard for you."