Trezza- Gorgeous Chapter 18

Chapter 18

“They want me to come to the police station” Cheryl says grabbing her coat.

“Do you want any of us to come with you?” Kimberley asks.

“No, I’ll be fine, bye.”

***

“Hiya Chezza’s back” Cheryl says walking into the living room, where Kimberley is laid on the sofa.

“Hi Chez, what did they say?” she asks.

“The texts were from Ashley, and he’ll be in jail for at least 10 years.”

Cheryl does a little dance and starts singing “if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands”.

“Chez you toddler” Kimberley laughs. They hear Nicola and Nadine walking in. They both greet Cheryl and Cheryl tells them about Ashley.

“I think we need to celebrate this before I turn into an emotional wreck again, how about we go out tonight?” Cheryl says.

“Yaay partaaaaaaay” Nicola says throwing her arms in the air, running around like a child.

“I think we should ask Sarah too, she’ll feel left out if we don’t, and so Nicola has someone to be a child with” Nadine says.

They all agree with that and they call Sarah asking if she’s coming with them. 

Of course she’s going, and now they’re thinking about where they’re going to. Once they’ve all agreed on one club, they’re going to make dinner.

***

“Shots shots shots” Nicola and Sarah sing walking towards the club.

“NO! shots for meee, no shots for Chez tonight´´ Cheryl sings onto the tune of ´´Jump´´, making the others laugh.

“Sarah and I will drink yours, don´t you worry´´ Nicola says.

“Well you can have mines too, I feel sorry for Cheryl being the only one not drinking so I won’t drink either” Kimberley says.

“You don’t have to Kimba, it’s sweet but you can just do whatever you want” Cheryl says.

“No, I’ll join you drinking juice and soda.”

“You’re not secretly pregnant, are you?” Cheryl asks.

“No, not that I know about” Kimberley answers.

“Hmm but sometimes Chezza knows more than Kimba” Cheryl says.

Kimberley playfully slaps Cheryl on the arm as the walk inside the club.

***

“Kimba shall we go home? We’ve got rehearsals tomorrow and I’m getting tired” Cheryl asks.

“Okay, I’ll get the other ones” Kimberley stands up and looks for the others.

She finds Sarah doing karaoke with Nicola and Nadine as backing dancers.

“We’re going home girls” she shouts at them.

“Nooo we don’t wanna go!” Sarah shouts.

“No come on, we’re leaving, we’ve got rehearsals tomorrow remember?”

"Oh fcuk, we've gotta be up early then" Nadine moans.

"Yes, so we better go now otherwise you'll regret it in the morning" Kimberley says. Cheryl walks over to them and they head home. 

***

"Wakey wakey juicy ass" Cheryl sings trying to wake Kimberley up. 

"Wow Chez, what makes you so happy this morning? Usually you're a grumpy old man in the morning" Kimberley laughs.