1| His girlfriend hates you

(1| His girlfriend hates you)

---

You are a very welcoming person, always putting your best impression forward to those you had not met. And most of the time, the welcoming greeting was returned. But of course, there was always one.

And that person happened to be your friends, Niall Horan's, girlfriend. You didn't want to jump to conclusions and about her being a terrible, rude and self centered person. But from how she's been treating you specifically, that's how you thought of her.

But for Niall's sake, you didn't say anything. He was your friend after all.

"Isn't this cool?" You were pulled out of your thoughts to watch your other friend, Harry, stand beside you.

"It really is. Amazing even!" You leant forward happily on the yacht railing and looked down at the water beneath.

Today you had been invited out for a day with your friends on a yacht experience. You'd been out like this on a yacht only once in your life, and you found the feeling exhilarating that you were here. And being that you had been really focusing on looking after yourself for the past few months, you didn't feel self-conscious in your two piece bikini at all.

But somebody had been trying to make you feel otherwise all day.

"It's great isn't it?" Yourself and Harry looked back to see Niall join you both, his girlfriend wrapped under his shoulder.

Her fingers tightened around his side as her jaw locked into place when she saw you. She hated you with a passion, and you both knew it.

But you weren't going to let her ruin your day. You had a right to be here and enjoy it just as much as she did.

"You really pick great places to vacate my friend." Harry gave Niall a pat on the back as he joined you both against the railings.

Niall's girlfriend was shooting you daggers, but you chose to ignore it. If you don't feed the fire, then eventually it'll burn out. The fire being her hatred towards you.

You never really understood why she hated you. A few friends that you had told to about this, said that she was just jealous. Being that you were friendly, kind and welcoming. Everything you didn't see her portray at all.

"We should dive in." Harry smiled wide at his own idea, looking between you all. "Come on!" He took your arm and pulled you down to the front of the boat; Niall and his girlfriend in toll.

Standing close to the edge, Harry took your hand in his and held his out for the others. Niall almost clasped their hold until his girlfriend tugged him back.

"I don't want to jump in." She pouted, refusing the get her hair or makeup wet. Usually you were the same, but today you just didn't want to really let anything hold you back.

"Then you don't have to babe." Niall pecked her lips and slipped his hand out of her hold. She crossed her arms, annoyed that her boyfriend didn't want to stay with her. And the moment your eyes locked, her noticing your stare had been prolonged too long, she visibly glared at you.

And you, not wanting to take her blows, glared right back before hearing Harry's voice.

"On three," he nodded at both of you as your mood instantly changed back.

"One," you all began to chant, "two," your feet all stepped up to momentarily balance on the railings, "three!" With that, you all jumped overboard and into the water below.

The water then swarmed your bodies as you made an impact. The coldness refreshing you as you smiled. Deciding to swim a bit deeper, you stopped and looked up to admire how beautiful the water was with the sun casting through it.