45| Problems with the Girlfriend

[45| Problems with the Girlfriend]
(Part 2)

Everyone was so keen for a part 2, so I decided to write it. Plus, there is a special Author Note at the end so if you want to have a say of what goes into the future chapters of this book, please read it :) xox Thank you x

---

One week. It had been one week since your plan. And unfortunately for you, you had to keep the facade up because Cassandra was still around. In fact, she was with Niall almost everyday and that bothered you no end.

Your feelings for the Irish boy slowly began to slip as your target became to win this unspoken match between you and Cassandra. You weren't sure if she had caught onto your intentions, but she sure as hell took pleasure in making you uncomfortable.

She tried to bring up the mention of the past again which you immediately shut down. You didn't know if she had a sick pleasure in making you feel low because she did it quite often. And it was definitely getting on your nerves.

"Babe," a hand touched your lower back, snapping you out of your thoughts to look up at Harry. He smiled and leant in to kiss your cheek as you turned to him.

The two of you and Niall and his toy, decided to go out for a nice swim today. And trust Cassandra to wear a small skimpy bikini to show off in. You chose to go in something a little classier. A black one piece that has been designed to show the nice curvature in your back.

There were a few paps hanging around the outside area of the pool, snapping pictures of the two well known couples in the location.

"Come into the pool with me." Glancing back at Niall and Cassandra to see them sitting under the umbrella, basking in each other's presence, you rolled your eyes before letting Harry lead you into the pool.

It was cold at first, but after Harry's encouragement and body heat, you had settled into the pool. Your arms wrapped around his neck as his followed around your waist.

"You ok? Not too cold?" Harry asked as you nodded, sighing on his shoulder. It wasn't the temperature of the pool annoying you, it was the two blonde's that sat together outside that did. "(Your Name), they're looking at us."

Harry whispered as you leant your head up.

"Kiss me." Harry nodded and brought his face to yours, his lips capturing yours in a soft kiss. Closing your eyes and relaxing against the British boy, he hummed quietly as his hands ran up your back.

The kiss prolonged longer than it should have, making you pull away from him. Harry carefully opened his eyes and smiled across at you, you returning his gesture.

"You're a good kisser." He complimented as you chuckled at him.

"Am I now?"

"Hmm." He hummed, looking over your shoulder to then tense. Pressing a sudden kiss to your shoulder, you followed his gaze to see the couple enter the pool.

Niall held Cassandra's hand and led her into the cold water, your eyes narrowing as you looked away.

He never did anything like that in public for you.

"Are they coming over?" You whispered, looking over Harry's shoulder to see paps snapping pictures of you both. Shit.

"Harry," Niall's voice interrupted as you bit your tongue and turned around to look at the perpetrator and his toy.

She clung to him from his back, your stares catching as she smirked before kissing Niall's cheek. That riled up your anger as you turned your back to her.