37| Player

(37| Player)

---

Being in college is like living in a completely different world. It's the stage where you've officially finished High school but haven't fully stepped into the big bad world yet.

You, like many others, had found yourself living in a dorm for twelve months. Your roommate took it on herself to attend afternoon to night classes, so you didn't see her often. She was a lovely girl, and you'd both have the occasional weekend to just hang out.

Your college life wasn't boring, but it wasn't a full Fiesta either. Some of these students are going out two or three times a week to party. Going to, what was formally known as, 'Frat Parties'.

And tonight was going to be your first one.

"Do you need help?" Your roommate called out as you tightened your high ponytail.

"I'm ok!" You called back from the bathroom, looking over your contour and choice of clothing.

Usually the female party specimen would choose to show herself in a skin tight dress accompanied by high heels. But you weren't exactly about that thug life.

So, you just sported yourself in skinny black jeans, a simple white V neck shirt and a pair of short inched wedges. Any heel that was secured from possible falling was a heel to trust.

Deciding that you liked the way you looked, you stepped out of the bathroom to be met with your roommate. Her fitting the stereotypical criteria of a party girl perfectly.

"You ready?" You asked as she gave you a once over.

"Are you going like that?" You shrugged walking over to your clothing drawers and picking out a jacket.

"I'm not really going to impress anybody am I?" That was true. You weren't about to create a long college list of hookups so you can dwell on them later.

You were going for the fun, alcoholic, people filled atmosphere. Not for the grinding and groping that young college adults tend to do.

With a shake of her head and a prominent smile now back on her face, your roommate spoke. "Let's go then." And so you did.

---

The first thing you noticed was the loud, ground thumping music. To you, it felt like a low key David Guetta concert. The sound and excitement around you could practically be smelt from a mile away.

Your roommate guided you through the front door and past the havoc of dancing people.

Being brought through the house, you came to the kitchen to find that it wasn't as crowded. Cans of alcohol sat on the kitchen counter top as well as a tongue tied couple beside the chips and dip. Well, there goes your appetite.

"So uh," your roommate leaned closer so she could hear you, "what now?" She gave you a funny look.

"What do you mean what now? We party!" Grabbing an unopened can, she downed its contents before jumping around like a mad woman. Unless you were intoxicated, that wasn't really your idea of partying.

You sounded like a sour ass, and you knew you did, but this frat party wasn't exactly ticking all of your boxes.

"I'm going to find a-"

"Oh my god, Dominic!" Your roommate interrupted you as she made her way past you. Well then. Sighing, you shook your head and turned on your heel to begin the search for the bathroom.

Usually in stories, the girl would find a bathroom at a party situated upstairs. So that's where you were going to look first. And it wasn't long until success had been found.