53| New Year Eve

[53| New Year'sEve]

---

You couldn't believe it. It had been an entire year of adventure, surprises, love, heartache; and you had gone through all of it with the love of your life, Niall.

Now the day had finally come, it was the last day of the year, and the two of you were planning on spending it together. There had been many times where you and he had gone out on many occasions and became drunk off your faces. But tonight, you wanted to spend it a little differently.

So Niall had bought two tickets in first class to New York city, where the two of you would watch the ball drop. It had been something you had always dreamed of doing. And hey, with a loving boyfriend that loved spoiling you rotten, why not?

"All passengers boarding plane one oh six to New York, please make your way to terminal number four thank you." The overhead speaker repeated again as Niall and I stood from the departing level.

"Well, this is it." You took your suitcase handle into your hand and watched Niall do the same.

"I get to spend New Year's Eve with my baby." Niall took your right hand and laced both of your fingers.

"Don't you always?" You were right; this year would mark the third year you both had spent New Year's Eve together.

"Yeah, but this time it's going to be special. I know it." Shaking your head playfully at your boyfriend, you led the two of you over to the boarding terminal. Staff had checked over your tickets before the two of you stepped on the plane.

And with the assistance of an air hostess, you were seated comfortably in your seats. This wasn't the first time you had flown first class, but you cherished every time you had. It was a luxury that you appreciated very much.

A hand reached over and took yours, you knowing that it had belonged to Niall.

"Baby look," your gaze followed his to where he pulled out complimentary souvenirs from cabinet underneath the television, "I got free headphones."

He sounded so giddy, it made you laugh.

"And a towel." You reached over, looking at the white towel that had indeed been neatly packed with the headphones. Why passengers in an airplane would need a towel you didn't know. But it was nice to have it as a backup on your trip.

As your tore yourself from your thoughts, you felt a pair of eyes burn into your head. So you looked over, seeing Niall staring at you with his cute little smile.

"What are you looking at?" He just chuckled under his breath before pressing a kiss to your cheek. You enjoyed the gesture, lifting your hand to let it brush over his cheek.

"I love you baby girl." You pulled away to gain a better look at Niall. "I do. I really do. And I'm so happy I get to spend today with you." The words made your chest fill with the feeling of butterflies as you internally cooed at him.

"I love you Niall Horan, my adorable little Irishmen." With a final kiss, the two of you sat back in your seats, preparing you for the long flight ahead.

---

"Wow," was the first, and only, thing you could say. The hotel room that Niall booked out was amazing. Your jaw thinking so too as it dropped leaving you with an open mouth.

"This is all ours for the next few days." Niall's arms wrapped around you from behind, his nose pressing into your cheek as he swayed with you.

This room had to be one of the best ones in the whole hotel, but trust Niall not to settle for less.