54| Being your Personal Trainer

[54| Being your Personal Trainer]
(Part 2)

---

The Saturday had come around faster than you had expected, and now here you were. Your car pulled up into Niall's street your GPS telling you that you were less than one hundred meters from your final destination. It was just under an hour drive from your house to Niall's, but the closer you got, the nicer the neighbourhood became.

Your eyes stared in awe at all of the beautiful houses around you. They had to be worth millions. And if not, then the yachts parked at each private dock had to be. Was Niall secretly a millionaire? If so, then why did he work when he could potentially be setup for the remainder of his life?

Gripping your hands tighter around your steering wheel, you slowly pulled up to a wonderful looking house. It had been protected behind a large fence and a long driveway. You parked to the side of the road and got out onto the pathway, eyes gleaming at how beautiful the house in the close distance actually was.

Your hand tightened around your gym bag as you stepped forward to the locked gate. With a clearing of your throat, you pulled out your phone and dialled Niall's number. Within a few rings, he answered.

"Hey (Your Name)! Where are you?"

"U-uh," you cleared your throat, "I'm at your front gate."

"Really? Wow, it's only..." He trailed off as you waited patiently. "Oh god, its eleven o'clock! I lost track of the time!" He frantically yelled, making you laugh behind your hand. He sounded like he deserved to be in some kind of comedy movie by the way he was reacting. "I'll buzz you in right now!" With a nod to yourself, you thanked Niall as you saw the car gateways open automatically for you. "Drive in, I'll be out the front."

"Ok." You hid your nerves a little better this time as you paced to your car before revving it into the private property. The outside to Niall's house was amazing; it made your tiny little lawn look like a dump compared to his well-managed one.

Your car slowly came up to the front of the house where you saw Niall step out of his front door. He threw on a singlet and stepped down easily from his porch to your car. You turned the engine off and stepped out of the car once again, this time to be greeted by Niall.

"Hey," he unexpectedly took you in for a sudden hug, his muscular arms creating a blush to form on your cheeks, "sorry about that. I can't believe I lost track of time." He pulled away holding your shoulder's to search for forgiveness from you. Though you didn't give it as he didn't need it in the first place.

"It's ok Niall. At least I'm here on time right?" With a bite of his lip, he nodded and glanced over at your car. Looking at it too, you realised how out of place it seemed to his lovely home.

"Let me take you inside. I'll give you a small tour before we begin." Nodding in approval, you tightened your bag strap around your shoulder and followed Niall through his large doors. Inside you were met with a stunning large open space, around it filled with paintings, couches, and perfectly cleaned wooden floors. So not only did Niall look after himself, but also the house he lived in. It amazed you how much he was motivated to live so well.

And just like he had said, he took you through the house and gave you a tour on both floors. There were five bedrooms total, all with their own en suite. A large kitchen and two lounge rooms accompanied the house also. Then Niall brought you to his backyard, a large swimming pool being the first thing to capture your attention.

"-but we'll be working out in my gym over there." He pointed to the small roofed building beside the pool as your jaw almost dropped. "Come on." Taking your wrist carefully, he guided you over the mowed grass and past the clipped hedges. And inside was like a mini version of a gym. All the same equipment lay inside, though obviously there weren't as many machines like the gym obtained. "So we'll start off with the usual. We'll do some muscle warm ups and then, I want to try something else with you." The grin he wore made you a little worried, but mostly excited by his words.

So with the same procedural warm ups, Niall had then turned on his gym stereo for some bass to pound off the walls.

Jogging on the spot, you rotated your neck around in a full circular motion before looking back at Niall. And your smile grew large as you saw him approach you with two boxing gloves.

"Are you serious?" You had always wanted to do boxing, but didn't think that Niall would consider it into your routine. But today was different, and you were pretty eager as you pulled on the gloves. Niall chuckled at how much you beamed as he helped you tie up the gloves to your hands.

"I thought you might like boxing." Niall smirked and came back over wearing boxing pads. "So we'll start off easy and see where we go. You might end up kicking my ass, you might not. We'll see." With your own smirk, you got into position as Niall had told you so. You were so going to kick Niall's ass.

---

"I will admit," Niall said as he walked you both back into his kitchen, "I didn't think you were going to be that good at boxing." His assumption had you laugh and place yourself on a kitchen stool.

"You might know a lot Niall, but you don't know everything." He glanced over his shoulder and winked at you, causing you to blush as you watched him open his fridge.

"I had made this before you turned up. Or, well, I was making it until you called me." Niall placed a plate of mixed salad and buttered avocado bread rolls before you, smiling as he went back to the fridge. "I remember you telling me about your love for salad sandwiches and well, I thought I'd treat you."

This man made you feel giddier the more time went on. And then two Gatorades were put down onto the counter, one blue and one red.

"You're going to need more salt in your body after all the sweating you did." You lifted your head and gave Niall one of your genuine happy smiles. He was being so considerate and so caring for you, it almost made your heart burst. And yeah, it might have been his job to look out for you, but to this extent made you the happiest girl in the world.

"Thank you Niall." You took the red bottle as Niall then proceeded to take the blue one.

"It's no problem (Your Name)." And he meant it.

---

So there's only one more part to go, I hope you all are enjoying the second part to this imagine :) Let me know what you think in the comments below! And also, don't be afraid to comment/inbox me an request! Thanks guys x