30| He Snaps at You

(30| He Snaps at You)

---

When you're a fan of One Direction, Syco Records, the founders of the boy band, let you see what they want you to see.

The boys being happy. The boys mucking around and being lads. The hyped performances and the generosity of the band. That's what they show you.

Now don't be confused, the boys are that and more. It's just that the media doesn't let you see their bad sides.

Whether they smoke, yell, fight; anything that will be unappealing for younger girls, is put under the radar.

Now, being Niall's girlfriend for just over a year, you found yourself distanced from the real world and enclosed in theirs. The boys' world.

And lots of girls say that you are lucky to be dating the popstar which you do in fact agree with. You feel very happy to be the only one Niall see's romantically. But you've seen him through all of his stages.

The 'I'm so happy I'm going to wet myself' stage. The 'Touch me and it'll be the last thing you do' stage. And the 'Rip all of your clothes off before I do' stage.

But right now, in your relationship with the singer, you found things a little difficult. Niall's was being a pain in the ass right now, and everyone knew so.

You understood that going through the airport and travelling to the next arena was full on. You got that. But snatching things out of yours hands because you were doing them wrong, and feeling like he needed to do everything by himself... it wasn't on.

There was more dignity inside of you, telling you when and when not to put up with shit. This was one of those times where taking orders from Niall had to be stopped.

Sitting in your apartment, you lay lazily on the couch while Niall strode around. Grabbing his keys and finding his wallet.

Clearing your throat, you sat up.

"Need help?" You asked though Niall ignored you. Grunting at the boy, you stood up and came to the kitchen. "What are you looking for?"

"Nothing. Just, let me get it!" He snapped, you blinking back at the Irishmen's rudeness.

Stepping out of the room, you dragged your feet around the apartment, now coming into the dining room.

Where you saw Niall's sunglasses. Those were what Niall was looking for. You'd bet a hundred bucks it was.

"Where are they?" Niall yelled frustrated, the time on his watch telling him that he had less than thirty minutes to get to the studio.

"Are you looking for you sunglasses?" You called, hearing the apartment go silent. Then not moments later, Niall stomped into sight before narrowing his eyes at you. "You need to look better."

You joked, holding out the sunny's for Niall to then snatch them.

"And you need to stop nagging me." His tone definitely not matching your light one.

"Cheer up butter cup." You put your hands on Niall's chest for him to push them off. Your eyes widened at the gesture, your insides twisting with hurt. Rejection hurts like a bitch.

"See you whenever I get home." Niall strode out of the apartment as you blinked back, looking at your feet.

"No..." You sneered, looking up at the empty space where Niall just was. "See you when I get home."