12| Gigi Hadid's Best Friend

( 12| Gigi Hadid's Best Friend)

This preference is in an alternative universe where Zayn is still in the band yet he's still dating Gigi, and the rest of the boys are single. It was requested so please enjoy Xx

---

There was a lot of commotion on the tabloids and all over media how your best friend Gigi Hadid was close friends to only her model pal Kendall Jenner.

But you called bullshit on that. Pardon your French.

Gigi did have many friends that were also contracted in the modelling business, but you have no doubt that you were her closest friend. You met a couple years ago at a party and ever since then, your friendship had just clicked.

Now in honor of going out and partying like you normally do, Gigi had decided to bring you out to her boyfriend's concert.

Of course you had heard of One Direction, who hadn't? But you had never met the boys before. And apparently tonight, according to Gigi, you were soon going to.

She'd been so focused lately on helping you out with your love life, convinced that she's a guru after she began dating Zayn, that she's thinking about hooking you up with one of the boy's.

Which is what lead you to this conversation as you pulled up behind the venue.

"What's your type?" She asked, flicking her ponytail off off from her shoulder.

"I don't have a type."

"Oh come on!" She tugged your arm childishly as you smiled at her. "Everyone has a type! Or else you'd date anybody that came your way." You cringed at the thought. There had been some men that came onto you that you weren't too fond of. And the thought of getting with them made your skin crawl.

The car slowly came to a stop and you knew that this was your only ticket to freedom. So you took it.

"Oh look, we're here!" You watched a security guard approach the door as Gigi raised an unimpressed eyebrow at you.

"This is not over." She pointed at you as you shrugged, smiling giddily to yourself because you weren't stuck in that conversation any longer.

Stepping out, you watched Gigi manage her skirt so it didn't catch onto anything as you smiled to yourself, thankful you chose to wear leather pants.

Gigi's arm latched through yours like it normally did, and you were both escorted into the back of the stadium. As you came through the venue halls, you could hear another band already playing on stage. And if you were correct, they sounded a lot like 5sos.

"Don't stop! Doin' what you're doin'!"

"Ooh, 5sos is here." Gig smiled as you were guided down the end of a hallway to the boys' dressing room. So you were right. "You nervous to finally meet them?" She teased as you bumped your hip with hers.

"Just because they're famous, doesn't make them any less of a person." Gigi rolled her eyes at your down to earth justification, you catching her smile to herself as you both approached the door.

She admired how grounded and happy you were the majority of your life. It's a reason why she found herself so bound to you as a friend.

"In here girls," the security spoke as he opened the door, the sound of many voices hitting your ears.

Inside, stylists, makeup artists and people associated with working in the stadium had associated themselves in the room.

"Gigi!" Gigi spun her head sideways for a large grin to take onto her face. That was the Zayn look, as you liked to call it. Every time she saw Zayn, or Zayn had been somehow mentioned in a conversation, she would get this certain look. A good look obviously. And she wore it right at this very minute.

Her arm let go of yours, and you watched as her boyfriend eagerly took her into his arms. He squeezed the life out of her, Gigi more than happy to be in his hold.

They mumbled and giggled between each other before short kisses were given. You stood there, trying to look as less awkward as you could. Until Gigi would finally notice to include you.

Which eventually came.

"Oh, Zayn, I brought (Your Name) with me." She said, Zayn smiling as he gave you a soft handshake. Usually, you were the type of person to hug another. But for tonight, you decided that you'd step back for Gigi. "Can we introduce her to the boys?"

Gigi pleaded, you being able to read her mind, knowing that she was hoping to get you with his friends.

She had these small fantasies of double dating with you and being able to talk about your boyfriend's that were not only friends, but in the same band. So setting you up with one of them would be a big score for her.

"I don't see why not." He said, encouraging you to follow as he wrapped an arm around Gigi and pulled her across the room.

You did marvel at the two and how infatuated with each other you were. You wanted that, you really did. But apparently Gigi wanted it for you more which makes you laugh at how keen she is.

"Boys!" You didn't notice it until now, but your heart was racing and you were nervous. Celebrity encounters were things that could quite easily make you look like an idiot. But hopefully, for yours and everybody's sake, you won't screw up tonight. "I'd like to introduce you to someone."

The boys, all standing acquainted near the snack table, turned snd acknowledged Zayn before greeting Gigi.

"This is (Your Name). Shes a huge fan of you guys." Well, apparently now you were according to Gigi.

"Hello." You waved, watching the boys step forward in a first ever greeting to you.

And all that could he said was, Niall couldn't tear his eyes away from you. You weren't dressed skimpily to get his attention, and you weren't packed on with hair dye, fake nails or extensions. He liked that, because to him, you seemed real. And that was anything but what he was surrounded with right now.

Louis nudged Niall's side and he shook out of his thoughts as you stepped forward, a smile prominent on your face.

"Hello, it's wonderful to meet you." Niall grinned at your sooth voice as you both embraced in a greeting. His arms tightened around you as he took a silent and creepy whiff of your perfume. Him already imagining how you'd smell when he woke up beside you.

And as you pulled away and spoke to everyone, Niall stared at you with keen eyes. And Gigi noticed, knowing that there was going to be something between you both.

And she couldn't be happier.

---

I understand that a lot of you do not ship Gigi and Zayn together. But bare in mind, this is NOT real, only a fictional request. So please enjoy it nonetheless x Don't forget to Vote and Comment Xx