4| Fifty Shades of Horan

(4| Fifty Shades of Horan)

---

To live in a comfortable household and have a fulfilling life was something you've always wanted. To have a perfect family and enough money was also apart of the dream too.

But you think you've gone a bit beyond that.

When you met your husband, you didn't know much about him. You didn't know that he was the CEO for London's biggest company and you didn't know just how abundantly wealthy he was. But when you did, it didn't matter. Because you had already fallen head over heels in love with the man.

Both his business, working hard, on task side. And his dark, lustful pleasurable side.

Niall Horan truly was, fifty shades of grey.

It had been a long day for you, your feet aching from your heels. You looked beautiful as always, but when you had to travel around with such a man of power and wealth, you had to look the part.

"Oh my god," you whispered, taking off your heels and running your toes through the carpet, "honey! I'm back!"

Niall had been assigned at home today, working on a new upcoming fundraiser for the company. And hearing your voice call from the front corridor had his heart leap.

He might've seemed like a cold hearted, shut off man on the outside just like his boss. But he wasn't. He was the most loving, compassionate man you had ever met. It's why you married him.

Niall stood from his office and exited through the room to find you. By the time he did, you were in the kitchen pouring yourself a glass of wine. It had been a long day and you couldn't think of anything better to wind it down with.

With a smile, Niall came up behind you and subtly wrapped his arms around your waist. The touch immediately sending tingles throughout your body. Niall kissed your cheek and rested his chin on your shoulder as he stood close with his wife.

"How was today?" He asked, watching you swallow your first mouthful of the sweet wine.

"Pretty hectic," you chuckled, turning and wrapping your arms around your husbands neck. He rewarded the gesture by pulling you tighter against him from your hips, "but I can handle it."

"Hmm," he hummed, leaning forward and capturing your lips for a soft kiss, "you can handle quite a few things, my dear." His voice very suggestive, causing a silent shiver to run up your spine.

"How about you? How was your day?" Niall dryly chuckled and watched you down the rest of your wine. His eyes flickering to your lips as he licked his own. Only imagining the taste of the wine, especially from your plump lips.

"Work is work. I lined up financial support from various company's and found sponsorship for the fundraiser." One of his hands raised and took the glass from your hold, only to put it on the kitchen surface behind you. "But I think now I can have a bit of fun."

His suggestion very clear as his tone hooked you around the new unspoken idea.

"Mhm..." You hummed, pulling Niall's face to yours to emerge in a kiss. The sexual fond that he found himself growing for you became apart as his actions became forward. His tongue invaded your mouth, his body pushed you up against the surface as his hands grasped at any pound of flesh.

"Let's take this upstairs shall we?" You nodded in response as Niall stepped back, slapping your behind as you began the journey to your bedroom. "I'll be up. You go." You stopped, watching him reach for your glass before nodding in response.

Niall watched you leave the room before quickly pouring himself a glass of wine. He needed this, but he wasn't going to suffocate himself anymore time away from you.

So he quickly ascended up the stairs, his fingers undoing his collared shirt as he went. And to walk in, he found you already beginning to undress. Your matching lingerie stood out to him as you slipped the dress down to a puddle at your feet.

You were so beautiful. And you were all his.

Without another word, he came closer and wrapped you in his embrace. His hands beginning to travel over you as his lips attached to your neck. Your head rolled back onto his shoulder as you let your husband take control of your body.

"I love you." He mumbled beside your ear before letting your hair out from it's wrapped enclosure. His fingers ran through your silky soft hair as you turned, pulling away his shirt.

"I love you Niall." You responded, earning a soft smile from your husband.

Soon enough, he had you trapped underneath him, the bedsheets being the only thing to give you any decency of coverage. Niall settled between your legs as he hovered himself over your body.

Your head tilted back as you awaited for the connection that very soon came, quick and fast. Niall held you in his arms as he swayed back and forth to a fast pace. He knew you could handle this in a very short time given. And you loved how dominate and straight to the point he was about it.

His hands came over and intertwined with yours above your head as he made love to you. Gasped moans slipped from your slips as Niall found his hips flicker even faster.

"I-I love you!" You cried, feeling your high being so close.

"I love you too (Your Name)!" Niall moaned back desperately as he felt his climax just out of reach. Leaning up, you connected your lips with his as your end struck through you. Niall bit onto your bottom lip as you panted uneven breaths throughout it. He soon found himself coming undone, and lifted his head up to the ceiling as he did so.

Your eyes watching in awe at the state only you could bring your husband.

Your irregular breaths matched as his body fell limp onto yours. Both heated bodies moulding to one another. Lifting a hand, you ran it through his hair as your eyes closed during recovery.

Here is where you belonged. In the arms of the one you loved. In a house filled with acceptance and closure. And you'd never want to be any where else.

---

OMG! That was so dirty !! I hope you liked it !! Thank you njhderby for the idea ! Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you liked it or/and want to give more requests. Thank you xx