Q&A #2

Sorry I haven't done these in a while. I probably should. Well, here we go.~

---

From @eternalkidneys: How do you keep track of all of your stories? Like all of the characters, what's going on with the plot, foreshadowing, and all of that.

Honestly, I remember most of it. If I really like an idea, I'll keep thinking about it and see what I can do with it. Sometimes I take down notes for the minor things that can be hard to miss, but it's all by memory, or I improvise.

From @Pinkliz663: What fandom are you in, from tv, shows, bands, anime, books, whatever.

Obviously, I'm in the creepypasta fandom; attack on Titan, free!, phandom, Markiplier fandom, bro army, Tokyo ghoul, yaoi in general, x-files, Undertale, I'm a frequent listener of Monstercat and MrSuicideSheep, DMmd, love jacksepeticeye, Cryaotic as well, the list goes on.

From @luvdatcreepypasta: Why did you start Wattpad?

I felt like it. I was writing stories even before, so to find a website dedicated to creating stories and reading other's works? That was a gold mine to me, so I just started using it.

From @Mia_Lucero117: When did you first find out about CreepyPasta characters? Also what was your first impression of Jeff the killer?

I think I first found out when I was in seventh grade, which was about in 2012 or maybe 2011. A follower of mine when I had an old Instagram introduced most of it to me, and even showed me the first JTK book that I ever read (Never Going To Sleep by MissHorrorStory) and it was the book that inspired me to write CP fanfiction. And Jeff? I used to be scared of his picture, but that was when I was a noob. Now I can openly make fun of that joker-barney hybrid hoe without an ounce of fear.

From @mizproxie: Why do you have the nickname turtle?

Okay, so this is a weird answer, but I got that nickname in eighth grade from a friend of mine. She called me turtle because I would walk slow when I would go to classes. Of course, no one took it seriously at the time and I would always be annoyed with it. But now everyone pretty much calls me that and I respond to it as if it's my actual name. I'm also slow to understand things sometimes, and once when I was sore from an intense workout the day before, I couldn't get off of my back and my friends sorta left me there struggling on the floor. So yeah, I'm a turtle.

From @DaarkSoulls: When did you first started watching anime? If you remember, what was your first anime?

I think I first started watching anime when I was about ten years old. Sometimes I'd stay up late and watch the old Toonami section of Adult Swim. I can't say for sure which was my very first anime, but I do remember watching Fruits Basket, Shugo Chara and Bleach when I first started on my own.

From @The_Gate_Keeper: What happened to Christopher Bubbles the Third?

He's in space.

From @supersonicspeed666: Have you ever considered writing yuri? Have you ever??

I have honestly not considered writing yuri and have never written any form of yuri. No offense to the genre, but it's hard for me to write about that stuff. It's a weird thing: guys can't write about guyxguy stuff, girls can't write about girlxgirl stuff. This doesn't apply to everyone but that's how it is sometimes. I can ship yuri couples, but I can't really write about them. I don't know if I'll ever write anything with yuri. Maybe I will, I don't even know. Eh??

From @TechnicolorFlames: Is the KP series going to consist of more than two books, or will it just be these two?

Yes, there will be three official books, plus a prequel about Ben and Anna. I have thought about random spin-offs too, but there will be three books on the official story line!

From @Chessire733: If you could complete one goal in your life, what would it be?

To inspire people to achieve great things and to make the world a better place through courage and integrity. I want to leave a mark on this world, something that people can look upon and think "hey, that's awesome. If she can do that, then I can too". That's what I want. I wanna give people hope and I wanna make them happy so that one day society's ugliness can fade away. And also robots would be nice to have.

From @Josephine_Inez: Which are you personally more proud of: Cruel & Blue or Killer Protector?

Ummmm. Ummmm! EternalLaughter.exe has stopped working. No, but that question is a little hard to answer. Both stories have their flaws and good things. I think, when it comes to writing style and connectivity, Cruel & Blue takes the cake. (Obviously since I've written long enough to make it the way it is.)

From @GirlOfInsanity: Are you going to bring in anymore creepypastas? If so, which ones?

I think I might bring in a few more. There's one in particular that I know you guys will recognize in the third book to come in the future. I won't tell you guys who it is though, because that would ruin the fun. But, I know the CP I plan to use is going to be different in my story than it actually is. Like, I haven't read a lot about them, but I know the character isn't going to be the same in the way I'm going to write them. The prequel will have two more CPs that will be different as well.

From @Scolinex: Favorite power?

Teleportation.

From @SLEEPINGSOUND: Favorite restaurant?

I eat almost anything and everything so that's hard to determine. But I love going to Chili's.

From @cheesecakeandice: If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?

White. Or silvery white. Idk, but white looks freakin awesome.

From @eternalkidneys: When did you first start writing? Was there something in particular that inspired you to do so? And what motivates you to keep writing and continue with such a long and complex story?

Whew, a lot to cover..! Well, I started writing when I was about ten. My 4th grade teacher had taught me to write and later I put that to use in 5th grade. I started writing on paper, writing in notebooks and even making drawings in them to go with the story. My friends always looked forward to seeing what I wrote and I loved talking with them about all of these different plans. I started typing on my dad's laptop at some point and he even printed out a copy of one of my originals for me (I plan to rewrite it and make it better). Eventually, I found Wattpad and focused my writing onto here. I wrote originals at one point but wasn't pleased and took them down. After reading one of the best JTK fanfics called Never Going to Sleep (not available anymore), I was inspired to write a CP fanfic and started with Jeff. What motivates me to keep writing is seeing the awesome feedback from you all. I like to make people happy and entertain them with stories. I want to tell a story that's unforgettable and can inspire people to create something beautiful of their own. And, I love complex stories because the littlest things can create the biggest impact. Stories that tie together near the end are amazing and make you think a lot. I love doing that. It's fantastic. Writing is a stress reliever and something I love to get lost in. I could never stop

---

That's all for this Q&A. If there I questions I didn't respond to, I can answer them in another segment of this. Thanks to those who asked me things! I appreciate it. Have a wonderful day. c: