🎶Jeff's Playlist🎶

Eyo, it's Jeffery's time to shine.

---

1: Kaleo - Way Down We Go
    *Logan feels intensify*
As soon as I thought about making Jeff a playlist, this was my very first candidiate. He's the kind of guy that'd be into this kind of music with that gritty style to it, because he's almost just the same.
     Also, the song is about facing your sins, or your sins coming to catch up to you, and Jeffy's got pleNTY, LEMME JUST SAY--

2: Tool - H
    [Just a warning: flashing lights at the 5:00 marker.]
    If you haven't heard of Tool then, oh my god, you have missed out. You don't even have to listen to them to know they are a genius band. Maynard James Keenan, the frontman, is a man of legend, and just, aaaaagh.
    Most of their songs are very cynical, but meaningful and well-thought out all the same, and Jeff is totally into this kind of progressive metal. He'd definitely be a hardcore Maynard fanboy, as well.
I'm not sure what this song would mean to Jeff. It's one of those songs that have different interpretations to everyone, so maybe you have a different idea than others about what the song means to Jeff. Comment about it, if you'd like....!

3: A Perfect Circle - Judith
    Now, before you go "wait a minute, this sounds like the guy from Tool". Well, it is. He made another band along with Tool, and it's just as amazing.
    This is the band that Counting Bodies Like Sheep comes from and we all know people like to associate Jeff with that song. I didn't want to be cliché and use that song, and there's another song called Pet that Counting Bodies Like Sheep was mixed from, and I didn't want to use that one either, though both songs are amazing.
    There isn't a particular reason why I chose this song for Jeff. I just figured it would be one he loved the most.

4: Puscifer - The Remedy
    Once again, Maynard strikes because he has a THIRD band, and they're more recent than A Perfect Circle or Tool.
    This song would be like Jeff's anthem when it comes to dealing with people's shit and how their hate isn't important. Plus, more Maynard, and you can never get enough of the guy.

5: SMNM - Everything
    This one is different from the songs I've previously put in terms of genre, but it definitely describes Jeff well when it comes to his love for Ellie. Sometimes it can border on blind selflessness that could very well hurt him in the end.

6: Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence
    Oh, good ol' 80s.
    I don't know why this song would be in Jeff's tastes. To be honest, I'm basing his music taste on my mom's because she always listens to Tool and Depeche Mode, and other bands that aren't going to be on this list, like Slipknot, and Nine Inch Nails. But I can say that Jeff loves all of these bands and others like them.
    Regarding Jeff's relation to the song, I don't know. Sometimes, you just have to enjoy the silence, because you don't always need words to let love live.

7: Nothing More - I'll Be Ok
    Geez, Jeff has a depressing playlist, doesn't he? But it's an honest playlist, and let's face it: he goes through a lot to find his happiness. Not everything is going to be fun times and rainbows, and certainly not for a man like Jeff. This song says enough for that.

8: Shinedown - Simple Man (cover)
    Like I mentioned before, Jeff would totally be into these gritty sounding, storytelling songs. And this is one of those songs that's sung in a way that sticks with you.

9: Bring Me The Horizon - Follow You
    Again, this is one of those songs that portrays Jeff's undying love for Ellie, and the feeling of just how much he's willing to sacrifice and endure for her.

10: Jemma Johnson's cover of You Are My Sunshine
    Of course I would put You Are My Sunshine in this playlist.
    I know the Johnny Cash version would probably fit well, but I didn't want to use that cover because 1): it's a little too gritty, and 2): Jeff really likes female voices singing this song. Why? It reminds him of Ellie.
    And, sometimes, maybe he'll listen to this song when she isn't there, and sing along like he's singing with her, until she returns home and keeps his heart happy again.

---

That's all! Hope you enjoyed this! Next up is Ao's but I might need some help. Any suggestions?

See ya!~