🎶Ao's Playlist🎶

Ah! Ao's Playlist has finally arrived!

Blue-Boo's bouta give you them sweet, weeaboo jams. (Not really).

---

1: WILD - Back to You

   Let's start things off happy-go-lucky! For this one, not only is the song cheerful and upbeat like Ao usually tends to be (always the optimist supporter), but the meaning behind it definitely reminds me of Ao. You could say that this is her feelings towards Jack, but I also see this as how she feels about love in general. More importantly, how she feels about love towards those closest to her. Love is one of her main—if not the only—driving forces she has and, no matter what, she uses it to persevere beyond her obstacles.  

2: HINTO -『なつかしい人』(Natsukashi Hito)

   WEEB MODE ACTIVATED
   So I know a lot of you won't be able to understand the title, but what it means is: Nostalgic Person, or Nostalgia.
   Unfortunately, I don't know the lyrics to this song, although maybe one of you all can find a way to translate and send it to me. I really love this song and wish to know what it's about too.
   Regarding Ao, I don't have a reason why she would like this song. I mean, who wouldn't? It's catchy, has a funky feel to it at one point, the guitar sounds damn amazing. Plus, I've seen in the comments for the MV that it reminds people of an OP song for anime, and I agree, since it has that energetic, cool vibe to it.
   I'm sure Ao would know the lyrics to this song and relate to it in some way, but for now, all I can say is that it's bomb asf and would definitely be on her playlist.

3: Adele - Make You Feel My Love

   Ahh, yes, Adele. Once I remembered this song, I knew it had to be something Ao would listen to.
   Of course, listening to this song, I can't help but feel like this song portrays her feelings for Jack during C&B. Even when he was unwilling to be near her for fear of her safety or for fear of his own emotions, she still wanted to support and care for him. Even if she sees the bad sides of him, she wants to love him anyway. And even if he also doesn't believe in himself, she'll always be his #1 fan.

4: Jon Bellion - Guillotine

   *Klance/Dirty Laundry fans stampEDE*
   Not only is this song catchy asf, but I see it as Ao's and Jack's relationship during Terrible Fates. At first, it was Jack being the closed off one while Ao did her best to get him to open up. Now, with her stressful responsibilities as the Proxy, Ao is the one who's become distant and problematic and Jack is the one keeping her grounded. You could say he's become her #1 fan, even if she has her episodes of anxiety and depression and maybe does or says stuff she doesn't mean. This time she's the one getting the constant love, and she cherishes every second.