House of Police/House of Entrapment

"Neither of his parents know and now they're panicking," Lucille sighed as she tossed her phone down. She had just dialed William's parents in hopes that they knew of his whereabouts, but they had no clue.

Lucille and Rachel were sitting on Lucille's bed and Sarah was on her own, now up-to-date that William was nowhere to be seen ever since the night before.

"It's not like him to just run off either," Sarah pointed out.

"You two have known him for a long time," Rachel glanced between them. "What would William do?"

Neither Lucille or Sarah had any idea. All they could think of was that William was missing, probably not by his own mishaps but by someone else's. And yet they refused to flourish on that thought.

"I'm calling the police," Rachel declared, standing to her feet.

"We can find him ourselves," Sarah argued. "Has it really gotten to the point where we need to phone the police yet? Don't we have to wait so many hours?"

"No, if we believe someone has gone missing, we can file it at any time," Rachel stressed. "So I'm going to give them a call. And then I'm going down to the police station tomorrow." She left out the room.

"What if this is a Sibuna thing?" Sarah asked Lucille after Rachel had left. "Like, maybe some mad man found out he was our friend and kidnapped him?"

"Well my mum got kidnapped by a mad man here once," Lucille admitted.

"Lucille! You're not supposed to encourage the thought!"

"I'm sorry; I'm sorry," Lucille apologized quickly. "But taking a quick break from all that, I had a vision earlier-"

Lucille and Sarah heard Mr. Carroway announcing curfew to the house and shut their door. They turned off their lights in case Mr. Carroway would come to check but still spoke in the dark.

"-I had a vision when I brushed past Mr. Rainier," Lucille continued. "First, he was down in the cellar, and then I saw the gatehouse, and some really weird old room...I was thinking we should check out the gatehouse. Maybe my vision is trying to tell me something."

"Hasn't this school's gatehouse been, like...dormant ever since longer than we've been alive?" Sarah reminded. "Anything we'd find in there would probably be incredibly old."

"Well I'll go..." Lucille's voice faded out. She really didn't want to go by herself, but she wanted to somehow convince Sarah into just agreeing to come along. "Maybe just Jonah and I can go."

"Well..." Sarah caught onto what Lucille was trying to do. "I'll just be here spending quality time with Jared."

"Who knows? He might do all those things that Sarah likes," Lucille continued, "like talk, and smile, and...exist."

Sarah let out a low chuckle.

"All while you're away," Lucille added.

"Fine!" Sarah finally agreed. "Fine, I'll go."

~~~~~
Rachel woke up early the next morning and headed to Tyler's room soon after getting ready to head out. She knocked on the door before entering. Tyler was a light sleeper so his eyes flickered open as Rachel entered.

"Hey, will you head out to the police station with me?"

"Police station?" Tyler sat up in his bed.

"I reported William's disappearance last night, and I'm bringing in a picture of him and giving the police some information...It'd help if someone came with."

Tyler nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I'll be ready in just a moment."

Rachel headed out to wait for him. She was just walking back into the foyer when she spotted Mr. Rainier coming down the stairs with black duffel bags - ones she had never seen before. He froze in place when he saw her.

Rachel raised her eyebrows.

"This is nothing," Mr. Rainier assured. "Just...rubbish. I'll be taking it back to my room now." He turned away to head back upstairs.

"Mr. Rainier, have you heard anything from William?" Rachel asked quickly. "I never had a chance to ask you, and he's been gone for some time."

Mr. Rainier turned back to face her. "Um...no..." he lied. "I-I was under the impression he's been out with his parents?"

"Well he's not."

"Then...I'm sure he'll turn up soon enough." Mr. Rainier swallowed and continued upstairs.

~~~~~
Around noon time, Jonah, Sarah, and Lucille met up to head over to the gatehouse. Jared popped out of his room just as they were about to head out, appearing more lively than ever.

"You should be in bed!" Lucille asserted louder than she had meant to.

"But I feel amazing," Jared explained. "Amazing amazing."

"I don't trust it," Jonah sided with Lucille.

"Well this guy didn't ask," Jared shrugged. He headed toward the front door, but the door sealed itself with a purple light as he reached for the handle. "That's new."

"Wait..." Sarah went to the door herself to open it, and it did so.

"Double standards much?" Jared looked around at the house.

"I think the house is telling you to stay here," Lucille admitted. "So stay."

"I really feel fine," Jared stated. "If the house is telling me to stay here, it's probably a you-know-what thing, wouldn't you think?"

"Then stay here and find out what that "you-know-what" thing is, yeah?" Jonah gave him a pat on the shoulder as he, Sarah, and Lucille headed out. Lucille gave him a gentle hand squeeze as she passed by, and he emitted a sigh at watching them leave.

Jared whistled whilst pacing around in the foyer. He suddenly spoke out to the house. "Well if you're going to keep me in here, you might as well tell me what for."

He suddenly heard a repetitive whisper of one name. Rainier. Jared just shrugged and took that as a lead to go by and headed up the stairs to visit Mr. Rainier's room.

~~~~~
And that is the chapter for you all. I really hope you enjoyed and here are the discussion questions.

What might Jared find in Mr. Rainier's room?

Right, so that was just one discussion question, but that is okay, I hope. And with that being said, until next time, Aristocrats.