Your Birthday gifts

Scott
It was your birthday you and Scott have only been dating a few weeks and he turns up at your door with a huge teddy in one hand and your favorite flowers in the other and you guys spend the day watching movies and eating cake.

Stiles
You and stiles have been dating for about 6 months and he turns up at your door at 12 am the morning of your birthday so he can spend the whole day with you and for your birthday he gave you a book with the reasons why he loves you and your favorite shirt of his for you to sleep him when he not around.

Derek

You and Derek have been dating for 3 years. You woke up to the smell of your favorite breakfast cooking and when you rolled over you found a blue box next to you. Once you open it you found the necklace you have been looking at for a while. You and Derek spend the rest of the morning in bed watching Netflix and chill.

Isaac

You and Isaac have been dating for 2 years and 3 months. You woke up to something crawling all over your bed. Once you woke up you saw a cute little chocolate lab licking your face. So you and Isaac stayed in bed thinking of names for your newest member of your family. Then you and Isaac came up with the name Millie. After that, you spend the rest of the day at the pet store getting all things a new puppy Millie needs.

Jackson

You and Jackson have been dating for 1 year and 6 months. Jackson gave you plane tickets and passes to get into Disneyland. You and Jackson spend the rest of the day packing for your holiday to Disneyland. After you are both done packing you when to your favorite dessert place and you eat way too much.

Aiden

You and Aiden have been dating for a year. He turns up at your door with about 365 balloons in one hand and tickets to your favorite band in the other hand. You asked him why so many balloons he said one balloon for each day that he falls in love with you a little bit more.  You guys spend the rest of the day making your birthday cake which ends in a huge food flight. After you both got cleaned up you when for a walk at the lake.