How you meet part two

This will include Isaac, Jackson, and Aiden. Part one includes Scott, Stiles, Derek

Isaac: You were picking your cousin up from school after his jeep broke down for the 100 times. Once you got to the school you saw your cousin and Scott with a tall blonde hair boy. Stiles jump in and says hay y/n do you mind if we give the guys a lift home? You said sure. They all jump in Scott says hello and the other boy says" hi I'm Isaac by the way" you say "hi I'm y/n". You drop them all off at Scott's house when your heard Isaac say rather loudly hay Y/n is Smokin' hot and stiles turn around and say dude that's my cousin your talking about.

Jackson:  You were at the airport getting ready to go home when one of your friends said hay that boy over can't stop looking at you you told her he probably looking at the girl behind you. Then you heard them call your flight so you gave your friends a hug goodbye and one whisper in your ear look he's on the same flight as you. You just rolled your eyes at her and wave goodbye as you entered the plane. You found your seat number and you noticed you were sitting next to him. You sat down and got your laptop and headphones out ready for the flight. He turns and says I'm Jackson by the way you say hi y/n nice to meet you. You guys spend most of your 10-hour flight talking apart for the few hours you fell asleep on his shoulder.

Aiden: You when to look for you cousin Derek as you been away at school for awhile when you went to his loft looking for him you notice a lot of noise coming from inside so you walking in and all you could see was glow in the dark paint and half-naked bodies dance everywhere. When some guy comes up to you and says hi I'm Aiden how can I help such a pretty lady like you. Hi, Aiden I'm y/n looking for Derek or Peter. They're not here he says I noticed that and by the way, when he finds out what happened to his loft he is going to kill you you said he replied well worth then I got to meet you.

I'll fit the mistake tomorrow