Pick up lines

Pick up lines they use to make you smile when your sad about something.

Stiles: On a scale of 1 to 10. You're 9 and I'm  the 1 you need

Scott: Your hand looks heavy let me hold it for you.

 Isaac: Can you touch me? I want to tell my friends I was touched by an Angel

  Liam: You are so cute it's distracting

  Derek: I'm no organ donor but I'd be happy to give you my heart.

    Jackson: You look familiar, didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry

 Aiden: I don't really believe in love at first sight until I saw you.

 Theo: There's only one thing I want to change about you. Your last name.

  Stiles: Do you have a band-aid? Cause I scrapped my knees falling for you

Scott: Your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over.

 Jackson: You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

 Theo: You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

 Isaac: You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!

  Derek: When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part.

 Aiden: When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.

 Stiles: There isn't a word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful you are.

Isaac: I lost my rubber duckie. Would you bathe with me instead?

 Scott: I lost my teddy bear can I sleep with you tonight?

Jackson: Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.

Liam: I just had to come to talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness

 Theo: If I'd follow you home, would you keep me?

Aiden: Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight

Derek: Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?

Which Pick line would work for you?