How they find out your dating some else Part 2

Aiden = Aiden found you were dating Derek when Derek came to pick you from school he parked right next to Aiden bike  and you got in and gave Derek and kiss and after he looked out of the window and saw Aiden staring and gave him a smirk.

Theo = Theo found out that you were dating  Scott. When you were sitting in the library studying and Scott came up behind you and hug you and you pulled Scott into a kiss. You turned around to seen Theo look at your from cross the room and you turn around a pulled Scott into a passion kiss. 

Brett = Brett found you were dating  Issac when they came to play lacrosse against  beacon hills  and after the game Beacon Hills won Issac came up to you and gave you a kissed and you both walked of the field together with arms around each other .

Liam = Liam found out you were dating Aiden when after school he saw you walk out holding hands walking to his bike were he hand you a helmet and gave you a kiss and said loud enough so  Liam could you hear "need this i don't want my princess getting hurt ".

I just watch season 6a which i love but it could of had more Stiles in it but all Liam and Hayden did was make out did anyone else think that or was it just me. I can't wait for the  6 B and having some off the old cast back.