How they finds out your dating someone else Part One

Scott:  Scott saw you and Jackson walking thought the school hallways holding hands and once you got to your locker you gave Jackson a quick peak on the lips and he walked off the Scott and said "Stop looking at my Girlfriend."

Stiles: Stiles saw you and Theo walk into your class with Theo arm around you waist  and then sit together you were giggling and smiling at Theo. When Theo noticed that Stiles was looking at you he gave you a passionate  kiss and turn and gave Stiles a smirk.

Derek:  Derek noticed you were dating Brett when you skipped training that afternoon to hangout with Brett. After training Derek when for a walk in the wood where he  saw you to in the woods kissing and hugging and goofing off with Brett.

Issac : Issac found out you were dating Liam  when he came pack from Paris. You were all at a pack meeting when he walked in to see you sitting on Liam lap and after the meeting Stiles walked up to Issac and said "you left she was sad for the longest time and now she back to her normal self all thanks to Liam".

Jackson: Jackson found you were dating Stiles. When after they had won the lacrosse game you run on the field and gave stiles hug then he  picks you up  and twirled you around and gave you kiss in front of the whole field.

Just leave a commet if you want me to go into more detail about anyone Cheers  Part 2 coming soon with the rest  who would you like to see them founding out who you are dating 

Aiden

Theo

Liam

Brett

Who would you pick to be your new Boyfriend?