Chapter 9: Shattered

"You're terrifying and mysterious, strange and beautiful, someone a lot would want to love but rarely who would know how to."

Chapter 9:
Shattered

BELLAMY POV:

''Bellamy!!!!'' Clarke called out to me, screaming, begging to stop as my fists still flew back to Finn's face. Something about it got to me because I found my body moving away from the Spacewalker's. Looking down at my knuckles I saw the blood dripping towards my palms. My jaw was still hurting a bit but he had it worst. Finn was left on the ground, his nose was broken, blood oozing out of it and he had a black eye.

Clarke ran up to me, searching for any damage on my body what so ever. She took my hands and placed them in her palms, gently tracing her fingers across mine. She looked up to me, her eyes were full of guilt but also satisfaction, she hadn't expect me to defend her, especially not when it came to Finn. That fight wasn't mine to begin with but I couldn't just let him do as he pleased. I knew he had hurt her but other than that there were various rumors about what had happened between them. The tension was overwhelming.

''I'm..'' I was cut of by her own words.

''Thank you, you didn't have to do it and it certainly wasn't the right thing to do but thank you, Bellamy.'' She held my hand while saying it, looking down at them I rose my head and met her gaze. Her blue eyes were brighter now from the sunlight. It was like the whole sky was trapped in them. Her curly golden hair was a bit tangled but it still had a shine to it. I moved some hair behind her ear while still looking directly into her eyes. Her pale soft skin and her pure soul - she was no where close to understanding what I did and why I did it. 'Princess' was given to her because she was privileged because we knew she had it all. She didn't have to know about pain nor suffering. She didn't know about a rough life, because she never had it. Her thank you wasn't honest, with violence it never was. At least not with her.

''It had to be done Clarke, If I...'' She cut me off again.

''I know Bellamy, you were trying to protect me from him and I am thankful for it. Although I don't approve of violence, he had it coming when he punched you.. and you? You were just being a good friend while protecting me from him. I am truly grateful for that.'' I looked down at her beautiful blue eyes, she met mine. I nodded my head and went up to Spacewalker, our gaze breaking and her eyes filled with confusion.

''Try pulling that again and you'll end up with more than just a broken nose.'' I glanced back to him over my shoulder, my confidence high and my ego even higher.

Clarke ran off to treat Finn, something about it was right to me, seeing her treat a guy that just tried to hurt her and had hurt her before wasn't a pleasant sight. She traced her hand across his face. I glanced back at her one more time before heading off to my tent.

CLARKE POV:

Bellamy did that, he did that to protect me. I guess I was so shocked that I had forgotten that it was still a physical fight. I glanced over to Finn. He was laying on the ground but he eventually pulled himself up, a crowd looking around him and at him. Raven ran up to him screaming about who did that to him. Finn didn't say, he just shook his head and just as Raven moved on from asking to seeing and worrying  someone from the crowd said Bellamy's and my name. Raven turned around, shooting me a death stare, she came up to me.

''You and I are gonna have a little chat later but right now, you need to treat him.'' I nodded. To be honest she frightened me. A few of the boys carried him to the dropship's med bay, I looked at his wounds and treated him, Raven was there holding on to his hand. I glanced over to her and all I could see and hear was her worryingly comforting Finn.