Chapter 35: Unknown Figure

"Chaos is a friend of mine"

Chapter 35:
Unknown Figure

CLARKE POV:

I shot my eyes open but I'm greeted with a never ending darkness. Loud thuds penetrate my ears as the slam on my head echos from not so long ago. I'm clueless as to where I am, the place is chill and humid, the ground is hard and cold and by the feel of it, I'd say I'm in a cave. I'm petrified, I can't scream nor speak because of a gag which must have been placed over my mouth during my unconsciousness. The heavy steps keep repeating from the left to right, by the sound of it, I've been taken by a large man, aside from the slam on the head, he hadn't done anything to hurt me yet. Maybe he is just saving me for later, who knows what he'll do to me-

Who is this person and will I be lucky enough to survive his captivity?

RAVEN POV:

''What's the plan?'' I asked the group while Bellamy walked in circles inside his tent, more worried about Clarke and this situation than the time we all caught a grounder virus which killed at least 5 of our people..

''A plan?'' Bellamy looked at me with pity.

''We go and we find her, that's the only plan I need.'' He exclaimed harshly.

''Bellamy chill, you need to ground yourself or you can't go with us to find her.'' Octavia told him.

''What are you talking about O?! I'm going with.'' He exclaimed, his hands lightly shaking as he set them on both his knees when sitting.

''I am talking about your state, wherever she is, we can't afford you being emotional like you are now. You either pull your shit together or you're going to compromise the search and then it'll be your damn fault we didn't find her!'' Octavia yelled. Bellamy brought his eyes to look at her and nodded slightly.

''You'll be okay, Bell. Just hang in there, we'll find her.'' Octavia comforts him.

''I'm still going with you, O.'' He exclaims.

''I didn't think otherwise.'' Octavia chuckles before making up a team of us who'd help with a search. We won't alert the whole camp as we are not even sure if Clarke is in any trouble yet but at least 5 people would be participating in finding her.

Octavia
Bellamy
Miller
Lincoln
Jasper
and I, Raven.

Octavia firstly went to Lincoln, begging for help but he didn't even need to be asked, saying that he'd do anything to help as it's the least he could do after we have accepted him and because Clarke has treated him as one of us since the moment he walked in here, he owed her for that.

Miller offered as soon as he saw Bellamy's pleading expression, Jasper felt responsible for taking his eyes off of Clarke even though it wasn't his job to look out for her and Octavia, Bellamy and I were practically mandatory in this expedition.

''We should take some food and water, who knows how long we could be looking.'' Lincoln advised.

''Yeah.'' Octavia nodded.

''We'll meet in 10 minutes in front of the gate, don't alert the others. We don't want them to be worried.'' Lincoln told and we all agreed and parted our ways to our tents.

I took my plain dark backpack and put all of my necessities in there such as a big bottle of fresh water, a couple bags of raisins, bandage and moonshine which is of course to disinfect the potential wound. -Hopefully it won't come to that today though.
I headed out of my tent and towards the gate but was stopped with a call of my name.