Chapter 19: Sleepover gone wrong

"Friendship above all.."

Chapter 19:
Sleepover gone wrong

CLARKE POV:

Girls came into my tent screaming out of excitement, they honestly looked as some 5 year old kids who finally got a fair amount of their favorite candy. They put their blankets and pillows all over and my tent soon became a cozy and furry area. The time flew by really fast and soon we got to the 'game' part of the night. I was guessing we were either to play 'Never have I ever' or 'Truth or dare' since those two games were O's favorites.

''Okay, let's play truth or dare!'' Octavia shouted. Why am I not surprised?

''How do you play that?'' Scarlet asked with confusion filling up her face, making her red in cheeks.

''Well basically you choose either a truth or a dare and if you pick a truth, anyone can ask a question and you have to answer truthfully while as for a dare, someone will give you something to do/say and you have to do it! Whatever it is.'' Octavia explained with excitement.

''Fine but nothing dangerous and too embarrassing, okay?'' Scarlet begged while Raven and I laughed.

''Fine.'' Octavia winked while Scarlet's worried expression calmed down a bit.

We took a bottle and spun it around, it landed on Octavia.
''Truth or dare?'' Raven asked while letting an evil like smile escape her lips.  

''I'm gonna start easy, so truth.'' Octavia said grinning.

''Do you love or like Jasper?'' Raven asked while Octavia searched for an answer.

''I kinda do both, I'm in between.'' Octavia pleaded.

''Well, fair enough. You ask. Spin the bottle.'' Raven told her with a smile. The bottle landed on me.

''Well,well,well.'' Octavia smirked,  ''Truth or dare?''

''Truth.'' I replied while lightly shaking, who knows what will she ask.

''Do you like my big brother?'' She asked with a wide grin on her face.

''Umm, what- no?!'' I stumbled on to my own words, why did this feel so wrong and awkward? Clarke you don't like Bellamy! He's a jackass! Well, a sweet jackass lately but still!

''Clarke, when you pick truth you need to tell the truth.'' O let out yet another famous Blake smirk.
I blushed. ''No, I don't like him. Hell I don't even know him that well!''

''We can arrange that.'' O smiled, evil-ish.

''Next! I ask!'' I told while I spun the bottle which landed on Scarlet

''Truth!'' She responded immediately.

''Hmm, do you like anyone and who?'' I asked, chuckling. Scarlet lightly motioned her head up then down.

''I do. I mean I did, as far as I know he died..'' She told us while our expressions became dull.

''Okay next! I ask.'' Scarlet broke the silence and the bottle landed on Raven.

''Umm, I'll do truth.'' Rav told.

''Hmm, who was the last person you slept with?'' Scarlet was getting a hang of this, O even sent her a proud look while grinning. O and I both were prepared to hear Finn's name but what she said shocked both of us to the core.

''Be-'' The only thing I heard was Be?
''What?'' O repeated.
''Bella-''

She started but my mind shut himself off, unable to listen to the rest of her sentence. My eyes fixated on the blank point somewhere within the cozy tent. My head lowered itself down and I had a weird feeling in my gut. It tear through me. The next thing I know, Octavia is snapping her fingers in front of me, calling out my name.