Chapter 31: Officially a Secret

"Cinderella never asked for a prince, yet he came unannounced."

Chapter 31:
Officially a Secret

CLARKE POV:

''Open the gate!'' The guard yells for the others as Bellamy and I stand before the gigantic gate.

Well, here goes nothing. - I mumble to myself as we walk through the camp's entrance. I can feel the Bellamy's look burning my back, it makes me blush as he can't take his eyes off of me.

''It's Bellamy and Clarke!'' A few of the hundred announced at our arrival.
Bellamy smiled at them and made his way towards the drop ship. Following him, I was cut off by a grip on my hand. I turned around to see no one other than Octavia with frowned eyebrows and now crossed arms, piercing her judging look at me.

''Yes?'' I asked her while she stayed silent.

''Octavia, what's wrong?!'' I asked her again and she shook her head impatiently before hugging me tight with a bright smile.

''Soo? What happened?'' She questioned with a curious grin.

''Nothing special really, we just talked.'' I told her, spilling the lies all over. It somehow didn't feel right for me to tell his sister, I guess the best thing would be for him to announce it to her.

I had been caught up with my thoughts too much to see her arms cross and her eyes close in satisfaction. What- why?

''Did you guys confess your love for each other?!'' She asked with the especially wide grin.

''Umm- no?'' I told her, I must have been blushing by the way she smirked at me.  I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

''CLARKE YOU DIDN'T?!'' Octavia whisper yelled, I frowned my eyebrows as I tried to cover up the truth.

''Didn't what?'' I asked her 'confused'.

''Sleep with him for heaven's sake?!'' She asked with an odd wide grin on her face.

''Come on, O. You know me, I'd never do something like that.'' I told, again - aka lied.

''And it's because I know you both, that something's off about this whole situation.'' She crossed her arms, damn she's good- but I'm better.

''I promise you, O. Nothing happened and nothing probably will, okay?'' Even my eyes lied for me as I delivered her the speech she apparently didn't want to hear?

''Fine, I believe you but future is something you can't know! You guys are gonna hit it off one day and I'll be there to watch you spill the 'I love you' speech to him.'' She giggled, almost made me laugh from her little fantasy over us. It was incredibly sweet.
''Fine O, what ever you say.'' I said grinning. She hugged me and headed off when Lincoln pulled her by the hand to extend her warrior knowledge and fighting skill.

BELLAMY POV:

I surveyed my surroundings for any trace of the blonde Princess I had so passionately made out with not even an hour ago. A glimpse of her golden locks gave me a high and a proud smirk as I knew she was searching for me. The sun has already set and the motion of our people has lowered as most of them went to their tents to catch a little bit of sleep they roughly ever could. The camp went quiet, the cricket's song being the only thing your ears hear from beyond the gate.

She approached me, handed me two cups of moonshine and smirked. I couldn't hide the smile which was slipping my thin lips. I took the cup in my hands and gave her an appreciative nod.