Chapter 24: Ark's greatest night

"In a room full of people, want yourself first."

Chapter 24:
Ark's greatest night.

CLARKE POV:

''It just makes me want him even more.''
- I thought to myself as we both made our way on to the dance floor. Seconds and soon minutes passed by while my soul got lost in his astonishing chocolate brown eyes.

His hands traveled across my body playfully, I felt shivers pass through me and a smile slightly escaped my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck while moving my hips in synchrony with the song. His hands made their way to my waist and he pulled me closer. In a moment, I doubted both myself and him, I wanted to stop but a voice from the back of my head told me not to. This was the night where I got to be someone completely different and got to do all of the things I'd never even consider doing.

"I never got your name." The guy before me said.

"I never got yours either." I exclaimed back at him.

"You first." He told me, smirking.

"Where's the fun in that?" I told him grinning.

"Fine, you wanna play it like that?" He asked me playfully.

"Just for this one night." I answered him with a smirk.

"I'll make it a special one, then." He whispered in my ear and brought a smile to my face while making my cheeks flood with pink and red ish color.

We danced along the songs in rytham and joy. Th track changed quickly and time flew by.

A slow song played on the speakers of the Ark's party and my magnificent date for tonight lended me his hand and we quickly moved along the beautiful melody. Our bodies grew closer by each move we took. My chest were roughly 2 inches away from his.

My heart rate arose in excitement and my breathing quickened as I looked at his sharp jawline and his perfectly shaped lips. He caught me looking and smiled which made my cheeks a pool of pink.

I bit my lip and nodded at him while he awaited for my agreement at what he was about to do. He smirked and looked down at me, exchanging looks between my eyes and lips a few times before he made a move.

His hands cupped my face as his lips crashed on mine, gently but passionately. I didn't even think the kiss would be filled with so much passion and need, it certainly surprised me in a good way, it made the area around my heart feel warm and happy. I closed my eyes while the magnificent feeling flew through my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his moved down to my waist, bringing me closer to him. We pulled away and looked carefully into each others eyes. There wasn't denying that I felt sparks when we shared a kiss, I just wondered if it was only one sided?

Before our lips could speak, our eyes did all the talking and we quickly closed the distance between us. This time it was harsh and full of lust, his hands traveled all around my body and mine did too. We moved off from the dance floor and made our way to the back without releasing one another from our grasp.

He gently leaned me against the wall and kissed me as if I was his air and he was drowning.

I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and tracing my hands through his hair. Our masquerade masks seem to have disappeared from our minds as we only concentrated on the synchrony of our lips together. His lips moved down to my neck and I moaned in pleasure. His gentle touches moved towards my chest. I gripped tightly onto his back and didn't let go while his kisses traveled down my neck and collarbone. His hands roamed from my waist to my breasts and under my grey tank top. I groaned in pleasure as we shared many more touches and kisses.