Chapter 10: Together?

"Some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free, until they find someone as wild to run with."

Chapter 10:
Together?

BELLAMY POV:

I walked out of Raven's tent later that night and went directly to mine, I took my shirt off and hopped into my bed, covering myself with the fur we got from the animals we hunted down here on the ground. I drifted in to sleep, having Clarke and Finn's argument from today the last thing on my mind.

Morning

I woke up some time after sunrise, I exited my tent an hour later without a shirt on causing all the girls to turn around for me. I didn't mind it and to be honest I didn't really care about any of them.
I was walking towards Clarke's tent. I entered without knocking or anything. I found her sleeping, tucked in in her bed sheets. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I have never seen a girl like her, so pure, so real and so good. She was something I had always dreamed of being and she was someone I had always dreamed of having beside me. *What the hell?!? Bellamy you're not thinking clearly!* A voice said inside my head.

I turned around, walking away from her. I didn't want to wake her up so I was going to leave her sleep. Just as I was taking my step she called out to me.

''Bellamy?'' she said quietly.

''Princess?'' I said as I turned to face her, to my surprise she was still deeply asleep and apparently she was dreaming. She was dreaming of me? I was confused as if why would the princess dream of me? It was probably something bad, maybe I was hurting her, maybe she was afraid of me.... All sorts of thoughts were filling my head. My questioning was stopped but her all so sudden voice.

''Hold my hand and never let go.'' She said, still talking in her sleep. I took her hand just as when she started shaking. She was having a nightmare.

The dream

CLARKE POV:

I was running through the forest with Bellamy for the past hour, our demons were catching up to us. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me when we both stopped around a tree. We hid while the demons tried to find us. I turned to look at Bellamy. He wasn't reacting to my gaze so I tried calling out to him.

''Bellamy?'' Nothing.

''Bellamy?!'' I said a little louder but all I got was his blank stare that went through the mash of trees.

''Bellamy!'' I yelled as I took his hand in mine, he finally turned around meeting my gaze.

''Clarke, go! You might get out but my demons already got to me. They want me with them.'' He exclaimed but I shook my head off in denial. I couldn't let him go, not now. Not ever.

''Hold my hand and never let go.'' I told him as we started running again. The darkness followed as if it's priority was to capture us and only us.

''Clarke you know the only way out of this forever is-'' I cut him off before he could finish.

''Death.'' I said as tears filled my eyes. I was scared but also at this moment I only thought of him, Bellamy. He must be too.