Chapter 25: Reunited

"Don't be hung up on the moon love, when the sun has been set free."

Chapter 25:
Reunited

SCARLET POV:

"A grounder is outside the perimeter! Come on Scarlet, let's go see who it is." Octavia yelled for me and motioned her hand so I'd follow her.

"Is he alone?" I asked her with a bit of confusion filling up my voice. It's not normal for us grounders to travel without a group, especially if we're going this far away from the camp. She nodded her head and stormed out of the tent in a flash with me following her by the step.

I ran outside. My feet carried me as fast as it was possible for them to go. I made my way near the gate and saw Bellamy and Clarke walking behind the two sky guys the same guys who were now carrying a tan grounder, I couldn't get a good glimpse at him so I made my way towards the group for the better look.

I stopped in my tracks when I got to a sight so wrong, it made it unbelievable. It was unbelievable and impossible. How was this happening?

A tear slipped down my burning cheeks while a happy and at the same time shy,suprised and excited smile formed across my lips. It was him, it had to be him. I couldn't believe he was alive.

Azgeda's Queen Nia told us they had taken his life and with that act, our clan announced the war between our nations.
Trikru against Azgeda.

He was gone for months, hell at least a year passed and I had lost every hope of seeing him again but now, he stood before me. My jaw dropped and my hands began to shiver.

"Lincoln?" I pleaded.
His eyes shot up and a smile formed across his hurting face, the smile that I so longed for.

"Scarlet?" He questioned with a grin.

"Yeah It's me." I mumbled before again running towards him, but this time with open arms.

The guys who were holding him let go and I ran into Lincoln's tight embrace. Tears were flowing out of my eyes and down my cheeks. My breathing quickened as I got to feel his hands wrap around my waist and his lips crash on mine, the feeling I had thought was never to come to me again.

My long lost love has finally been returned to me.

All of the legends that spread across the Trigeda from the one generations to the other were true. If you wish it hard enough, miracles do happen, rarely but the truly do.

BELLAMY POV:

The grounder which name I assumed to be Lincoln embraced Scarlet in a tight hug full of need and lust. Scarlet let a tear slip down her surprised eyes, the emotion I had never seen from such fearless girl.

The Princess demanded for the grounder to be taken inside and checked. She'd treat the wound on the grounders shoulder like any other, just like he was apart of our camp and apart od the 100 because that's who the Princess really was. The grounder walked alongside Scarlet and they carefully followed the 2 of our guys.

I looked towards the grounder girl who seemed to have become our friend and an ally only to see her eyes fill with questions but her lips stand still as she reached for them with her gentle fingers in disbelief.

||||

Clarke treated the grounder, he got proper care and Scarlet was still by his side until Clarke pulled her out. They walked towards me while I crossed my arms and raised my left eyebrow, questioning their appearance before me. Clarke looked at my dark eyes and gave me a reassuring nod before she spoke up.